Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You think all white women only have white friends and black men only date these types of women?!

Personally I always said if I date any woman then she’ll have to be culturally aware, mixed bunch of friends, travelled the world, etc.

Generally, if you date a professional, educated woman, you’ll have no issue with finding them.

Good lord... this thread is about generalizations so yes, the AVERAGE white woman will have majority white friends. And yes the AVERAGE WW+BM dynamic has these characteristics.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Haven’t fukked a WW in a min tbh
tenor.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Good lord... this thread is about generalizations so yes, the AVERAGE white woman will have majority white friends. And yes the AVERAGE WW+BM dynamic has these characteristics.
Breh, it’s funny watching the usual suspects get mad as fukk trying to justify their self hate. shyt’s hilarious for me. They’ll go through all types of Juelzing to validate their bed bucking.:russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why are you so corny? Oh yeah you the dikk police y’all all alike I forgot
I bet you were one of those cornball brehs that got dissed by Black women when you were younger. Is that where all the resentment comes from?

No cap I had a pawg line me one time and it was actually one of the better haircuts I’ve had in life :ehh:

This Breh is so deep into the sunken place it’s a wrap. I know you’ve got that fukked up hairline most bucks have. :mjlol:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I bet you were one of those cornball brehs that got dissed by Black women when you were younger. Is that where all the resentment comes from?

This Breh is so deep into the sunken place it’s a wrap. I know you’ve got that fukked up hairline most bucks have. :mjlol:
Nah it’s really fam and I’m one of the freshest nikkas in the world so you got me all the way fukked up. I can and have fukked bytches of all races they all choosing. Sorry you a dusty nikka who can only get a one certain kind of woman

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
"Yeah I'm gonna come in this thread(wasting minutes, even hours, of my day) and call you a c00n because you're compatible with a white woman!" :stopitslime: Coli shyt

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The thought of romantically being with a white woman:hhh::scust:

The only ones off the top my head I've thought I could maybe pull the trigger on where like Emilia Clarke from Game Of Thrones or Topanaga from back in the day:ld:

But even then I'd end up cheating with a Black woman:yeshrug:

I just look at myself: handsome, educated, tall, funny, conscious. Why would I waste that on white bytches when I literally have my pick of beautiful black women? I can get along with anybody but I'm a real nikka at the end of the day so I need a real bytch.:manny:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I don't wanna 'at' this guy, but the posting of Jasonmask itt has been the most disgusting of all. self-hate is real and is as evil as any devil in hell. i will pray for this man, but i can never cease stylin on him and and all of his ilk, for it is in my blood.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I can’t be with no white woman, I’m not mad at nikkas fukkin one, I’m not even here to condemn brothers marrying one, but at that point i can’t take you serious when you discuss black issues in particular black women, because a black woman wasn’t good enough for you to marry, how the fukk you really care about the cause