Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So many pandering militants on this site it’s wild :mjlol:
I think some of these dudes gay and or ugly straight up. I don't care about them not dating non black women because stats say that isn't some groundbreaking shyt contrary to their faux black pov. It is how they go about it that's so extra it becomes unbelievable. It starts to feel like moreso they know they can only get black women if they can even get decent looking black women so they hit the I don't want them card. I think if you see a lot of,these dudes IRL that will explain a lot of this overcompensating you see on here with certain topics.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They're trying to run away from being Black..

All these dudes fit a certain profile.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nah, not even on some militant shyt, i just cant see it because I cant see myself really vibing culturally, and ideologically with a white girl like that.
now smashing a attractive thick one, is different as thats just sex. but dating nah

only time i ever dated out was when I dated a mexican for a short time. Infact me and some of my nikkas are the same, they only ever dated out in regards to fw with mexican women. White women? nah.
I'm not saying you have to but have you ever tried to vibe with a white chick? Unless you on the coli faux black overcompensating bullshyt offline I don't know how you and another person wouldn't have things in common. Like my guy all you are is your race? If so that's kinda sad

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Introverted black men sometimes do better with nonblack women. Most times these guys aren’t ugly they’re just corny to SOME Black women. Not all. Some. They sometimes do better with other races because they have more in common socially. See Donald Glover. He was lame to a lot of girls growing up. But he pulled other races though. How? I thought if you couldn’t pull sistas, it’s because you were ugly? Nah. It’s not as simple as that. He just did better over there because they had more in common. Now he rich and famous, and girls know he can sing, suddenly he’s a sex symbol in the black community when he was a corny motherfukker acting on Community seven years ago. On the other side of the token, your fly pretty boy black dude would probably NOT do well with the average non-black chick. Their interests would not align. They would have to stick with sistas or latinas. Imagine Trey Songs trying to date Anne Hathaway. They’d have nothing to talk about whatsoever. But I can see Lakeith Stanfield hitting alot of white chicks like her because they might have more things in common. A nikka like Trey Songs would have to date a white broad like Margot Robbie but even then they still might not mesh. I’ll let y’all rock though :yeshrug:

Edit: With all that said, having kids with nonblack women is a lot different than fukking them. I would prefer a black woman long term.
I don't agree with this bolded being inherently true, but repped for being real.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This clown sounds so pathetic. Ol’ “we all bleed red” ass c00n. :mjlol:
I'm a c00n because I'm saying I'm more than my race. Uh ok but like the last clown I'd break you bytch jaws IRL calling me a c00n so as long you bytches safe online keep the larping up.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Because I like p*ssy and it depends on the white girl

and before yall say anything, I’ve never been in a relationship with a whitegirl... sex is another story

I can fukk a white bytch all day but to date and live with one can’t do it

So you would risk catching an std,sti.Risk getting her pregnant and risk getting hit with the :mjpls: allegations. But dating one is seen as a bigger L.Make it make sense brehs.

@EndGame

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So you would risk catching an std,sti.Risk getting her pregnant and risk getting hit with the :mjpls: allegations. But dating one is seen as a bigger L.Make it make sense brehs.

@EndGame
It don't make sense but you know dudes got front and stunt on here. If you wouldn't date one fukk do you need to be fukking one for outside of not sounding like a fruit turning down p*ssy? Let's also be honest unless you're college age which a lot of dudes on here aren't you're most likely going to have to spend some time with a decent amount of these chicks regardless of race to hit. I'm not saying it isn't no one night stands but it happening like that consistently for the majority of dudes? Yeah right who dudes think they fooling? Sell that shyt to someone else unless you're famous and or tricking.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

You are entitled to your opinions and all, but remember that people gonna do what they wanna do!

I honestly don't understand the vitriol people have towards Black men/women who choose to date/marry people from other ethnic backgrounds.

We all want to be loved by someone and people tend to end up who they end up with!

If you are all about Black love, then cool. Continue to be that way and focus your love and attention on that special woman.

I just can't rock with people who hurl insults at people minding their own business. If a Black person who is with a non-Black person says something disrespectful and out of pocket against other Black people, then by all mean drag the shyt out of that person. He or she reaped what they sowed. Other than that, let people do them and you do you!

Just how I see it...

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka hyperventilating in anger again.
I'm hyperventilating in anger but you're on my dikk like a bytch. Which is worse? Seriously ask yourself why are you so worried about me an anonymous dude on a messagebaord taking up space in your head like I just blew your back out like some random bytch. Get a life fam