Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
:russ:

Both dudes admit to smashing white girls
And we’re supposed to believe they wouldn’t date a white girl

At least own your shyt

Unlike 99% of Coli dudes I will fukking decide who I fukk, date and love.

All this worrying about white women when it’s white men who are 99% accountable for the shyt Black men go through:

Justice System (shout out Kamala Harris smh, and it’s fukk Trump all day but she does not care about us)

Police

Slavery - Segregation - Jim Crow: all invented by white men

My focus is on the real enemy: white men. Any white chick who agrees with their shyt is instantly dead in my book

Come on brehs: y’all ain’t gotta lie to kick it
Dating is a grey area so idk what u consider dating I might not consider it as dating

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
There was only one white woman that I wanted to wife and even then I feel like it was mostly due to lust. But besides that I can’t do it. I tried to be open minded once but like 10min into the date i was like fukk this :scust:

I do be smashing them like it’s nothing though :manny:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Seriously, as black men, there’s not ONE day where we don’t have to deal with white supremacy.

From our careers, to money, or simply stepping outside. Every facet of our life is directly or indirectly affected by it. Just stepping outside is a hazard if a knuckle dragging pig decides he wants to fukk with you.

Our babies have a higher mortality rate because of these racist midwives. We’re at the mercy of a medical institution that’s rife with racism, putting our health at risk. A judiciary system that is set up to keep us locked up for as long as possible.

Knowing all that, why In the hell as a black man would you invite these evil people into your lives? Why would you even fraternize with people who hate your mere existence? You call it ‘dikk watching’ because it’s easier to lash out than accept you know you’re mentally defeated.

Sleeping with the enemy is the ultimate sign of submission to white supremacy. Loser ass nikkas. Mad at us because we clown your dumb asses. Be grateful that’s all we do... black men have been historically lynched just for LOOKING at a cave bytch (and still do today). Lynching is the worst form of dikk watching.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nah, not even on some militant shyt, i just cant see it because I cant see myself really vibing culturally, and ideologically with a white girl like that.
now smashing a attractive thick one, is different as thats just sex. but dating nah

only time i ever dated out was when I dated a mexican for a short time. Infact me and some of my nikkas are the same, they only ever dated out in regards to fw with mexican women. White women? nah.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:russ:

Both dudes admit to smashing white girls
And we’re supposed to believe they wouldn’t date a white girl

At least own your shyt

Unlike 99% of Coli dudes I will fukking decide who I fukk, date and love.

All this worrying about white women when it’s white men who are 99% accountable for the shyt Black men go through:

Justice System (shout out Kamala Harris smh, and it’s fukk Trump all day but she does not care about us)

Police

Slavery - Segregation - Jim Crow: all invented by white men

My focus is on the real enemy: white men. Any white chick who agrees with their shyt is instantly dead in my book

Come on brehs: y’all ain’t gotta lie to kick it

This........

Cats still policing other mens dikk.