Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There is some truth to that

But lame unattractive niccas aren't getting good looking white women

They just have a c00n thought process so that white 3 or 4 that they have, they think she's a 7 or an 8

Please show me these lame weird looking niccas pulling white women that the desireable (pause) white men want
Can you show the black men in numbers looking for dime black women but taking any ole white chick?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This bullshyt logo is used a lot but I don't really see it in reality or even online. The vast majority of nikkas yacking about black men/women are dating marrying black. Some of y'all live to worry about the small shyt. It is very strange.

it’s a generalized opinion, and yes there are dudes out there who marry white and talk down on black women or what they need to do, and it’s bs, because a black woman ain’t even good enough for you to marry, after that, that’s where my comment ends, anything else you said Is adding to my post a direction i didn’t go, and just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, that’s like saying i don’t see domestic violence so it must not exist

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I have and will continue to pipe but personally would never wife a white broad, most white people are too corny for my liking
That being said it ain't never made a difference to me what the next man do with his dikk

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We don’t know his background with BW tbh. If that’s who he loves that’s who he loves. From the outside looking in, we don’t know her. It’s more than just the physicality of a BW, the most important part are her values and if she’ll be a good mother.

We gotta stop with the policing.

:unimpressed:

Absolutely not

Dudes get with below average looking non black women and use the bullshyt "black women weren't checking for me" excuse

Nah nicca, you tried to punch outside your weight class with black women but you settled for a white 3/10. If your standards were that low with black women you woulda been eating

As long as boys try to push this "black women only like thugs and guys with swag" nonsense, I will continue to point out that these funny looking swaggerless dudes are getting the white throwaways

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Slight sidebar: Im in the military and in my current platoon their are just 3 black chicks out of 70 + people or so and 7 brehs including myself. shyt sucks. I miss being around black people. A lot ( not all) white people/non whites are just tiring to be around.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
it’s a generalized opinion, and yes there are dudes out there who marry white and talk down on black women or what they need to do, and it’s bs, because a black woman ain’t even good enough for you to marry, after that, that’s where my comment ends, anything else you said Is adding to my post a direction i didn’t go, and just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, that’s like saying i don’t see domestic violence so it must not exist
My thing is cats generalizing shyt based on online and that’s where like Foh. You can find some or anything online. If that shyt isn’t your normal stop trying to make some clown nikkas online the norm just to “win” a discussion. The numbers of ir say the chances are slim already on top of the people that date ir and talk shyt on black women sorry not buying it. If you do though I’m not really trying to change your mind but I do think folks make online become reality too often. You log off and the vast majority of this online bullshyt even intraracial shyt like fukk black men/women don’t exist.

edit: that I don’t see it so it don’t exist logic is a bad take y’all dudes really need to stop using. Saying the shyt don’t exist don’t mean it literally exist but moreso it’s not a big thing that y’all make it.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
How many dudes in real life do you know that make 6 figures and are decent looking (don't even have to be good looking) and struggle with women? I've literally never seen it

I live in Seattle a city where you can reasonably expect the average tech person to be making 6 figures and yet there's no shortage of men (and women ) on dating apps.

Money can only get you so far.

And btw, while we are on that topic,, seattle has less than 50k African Americans in city limits and even that number is inflated by East Africans...so if a 6 figure breh were looking for a black women here, welp :yeshrug:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I live in Seattle a city where you can reasonably expect the average tech person to be making 6 figures and yet there's no shortage of men (and women ) on dating apps.

Money can only get you so far.

Being on a dating app doesn't mean you struggle with women though. It's just an easy way to build a roster

But yeah 6 figures in seattle don't carry the same weight as 6 figures down south

Down here, money gets you literally everywhere

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:

Absolutely not

Dudes get with below average looking non black women and use the bullshyt "black women weren't checking for me" excuse

Nah nicca, you tried to punch outside your weight class with black women but you settled for a white 3/10. If your standards were that low with black women you woulda been eating

As long as boys try to push this "black women only like thugs and guys with swag" nonsense, I will continue to point out that these funny looking swaggerless dudes are getting the white throwaways

We honestly don’t know and we can’t ignore young black men’s dating / interactions and brush it aside. We don’t do enough listening and understanding. That’s another example of how we exile out our own.

It is fukked up how he hit a few dances moves, grew a fro and all the sudden he’s “black“ again

:mjlol:

Focusing on swag is why our community is falling behind. Less swag more character.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Meh, I am only have black friends and only date within my race. I don't care for spending filtering the type of white people I bring around me. Too much work. C0ons are identifiable from a mile away so if they got all white friends highly likely we wont be friends anyways.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
what 'cause' are these white women 'down' for specifically?

thats a dumb bait question. Black civil rights obviously bruh.

they aren't the typical white girls who fetishize black men. Not gonna go into extreme detail.

Personally its not enough for me, my girl is 100% liberian and I've never dated a white woman. Just sayin not all are your enemy