Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Introverted black men sometimes do better with nonblack women. Most times these guys aren’t ugly they’re just corny to SOME Black women. Not all. Some. They sometimes do better with other races because they have more in common socially. See Donald Glover. He was lame to a lot of girls growing up. But he pulled other races though. How? I thought if you couldn’t pull sistas, it’s because you were ugly? Nah. It’s not as simple as that. He just did better over there because they had more in common. Now he rich and famous, and girls know he can sing, suddenly he’s a sex symbol in the black community when he was a corny motherfukker acting on Community seven years ago. On the other side of the token, your fly pretty boy black dude would probably NOT do well with the average non-black chick. Their interests would not align. They would have to stick with sistas or latinas. Imagine Trey Songs trying to date Anne Hathaway. They’d have nothing to talk about whatsoever. But I can see Lakeith Stanfield hitting alot of white chicks like her because they might have more things in common. A nikka like Trey Songs would have to date a white broad like Margot Robbie but even then they still might not mesh. I’ll let y’all rock though :yeshrug:

Edit: With all that said, having kids with nonblack women is a lot different than fukking them. I would prefer a black woman long term.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Good looking popular black women do not want swaggerless black men

Good looking popular white women don't want them either

Swaggerless black men settle for low level white women but expect top tier black women

.I only give facts

You being disingenuous :yeshrug: First off, black girls and nonblack girls find different things attractive. That alone invalidates everything you just said.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You being disingenuous :yeshrug: First off, black girls and nonblack girls find different things attractive. That alone invalidates everything you just said.

There is some truth to that

But lame unattractive niccas aren't getting good looking white women

They just have a c00n thought process so that white 3 or 4 that they have, they think she's a 7 or an 8

Please show me these lame weird looking niccas pulling white women that the desireable (pause) white men want

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I mean we see countless threads on here about women problems.

Ill.be damned if a man deprive himself of cheeks and companionship because cacs collectively ain't shyt.

And before I hear but "what about wenches?" :mjgrin:

Wenches are different imo. Alot that I happen to see are drop dead gorgeous which means they CHOSE to be with a cac above all other men, despite getting constant attention and opportunity from black men.

We see and hear firsthand here on the Coli about how even 6 fig, 6 pack, 6 ft coli brehs aren't swimming in bytches, especially online.

So seeing as how I know firsthand how hard it is to meet a Woman who fits the criteria, and likes you/wants to be exclusive, and is Black?

I got no problems with seeing a breh step out, especially if they before or after Pawging werent on no c00n shyt.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Introverted black men sometimes do better with nonblack women. Most times these guys aren’t ugly they’re just corny to SOME Black women. Not all. Some. They sometimes do better with other races because they have more in common socially. See Donald Glover. He was lame to a lot of girls growing up. But he pulled other races though. How? I thought if you couldn’t pull sistas, it’s because you were ugly? Nah. It’s not as simple as that. He just did better over there because they had more in common. Now he rich and famous, and girls know he can sing, suddenly he’s a sex symbol in the black community when he was a corny motherfukker acting on Community seven years ago. On the other side of the token, your fly pretty boy black dude would probably NOT do well with the average non-black chick. Their interests would not align. They would have to stick with sistas or latinas. Imagine Trey Songs trying to date Anne Hathaway. They’d have nothing to talk about whatsoever. But I can see Lakeith Stanfield hitting alot of white chicks like her because they might have more things in common. A nikka like Trey Songs would have to date a white broad like Margot Robbie but even then they still might not mesh. I’ll let y’all rock though :yeshrug:

Edit: With all that said, having kids with nonblack women is a lot different than fukking them. I would prefer a black woman long term.

Michelle-White-1280x720.jpg

Do yall really think that no black women comparable in looks were interested in Donald Glover? This chick is average at best (no disrespect)

If he had the same low physical expectations for black women he coulda had one

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean we see countless threads on here about women problems.

Ill.be damned if a man deprive himself of cheeks and companionship because cacs collectively ain't shyt.

And before I hear but "what about wenches?" :mjgrin:

Wenches are different imo. Alot that I happen to see are drop dead gorgeous which means they CHOSE to be with a cac above all other men, despite getting constant attention and opportunity from black men.

We see and hear firsthand here on the Coli about how even 6 fig, 6 pack, 6 ft coli brehs aren't swimming in bytches, especially online.

So seeing as how I know firsthand how hard it is to meet a Woman who fits the criteria, and likes you/wants to be exclusive, and is Black?

I got no problems with seeing a breh step out, especially if they before or after Pawging werent on no c00n shyt.

How many dudes in real life do you know that make 6 figures and are decent looking (don't even have to be good looking) and struggle with women? I've literally never seen it

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is some truth to that

But lame unattractive niccas aren't getting good looking white women

They just have a c00n thought process so that white 3 or 4 that they have, they think she's a 7 or an 8

Please show me these lame weird looking niccas pulling white women that the desireable (pause) white men want

The emphasis isn’t on looks though. It’s on your behavior/personality/game. For example, you can have twin siblings who look the same but have them act different. One might be attractive to black girls while the other is lame to them. I can’t buy your looks argument. It’s moreso about if girls perceive you to be a “lame” or not. Lil Wayne looks like a roach and is a short and puny man. What’s the explanation there? He had Toya who was a dime before he got famous. Biggie had Kim begging to have his babies before he got famous and he wasn’t fly in the least bit. You really think Donald Glover is ugly compared to them? :francis:

Daps
I find it funny how much black men are policed on dating white women while white men can date whoever they want and their women stfu about it. Interesting dynamic, but then again I know why that is.

On that note, I can’t do it. Outside of sex, I really don’t want anything to do with women. I won’t shyt on a breh for dating a white woman though, to each their own.

To me, the amount of bs u go through dealing with white woman on a relationship level is not worth it.

Thread

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Good points!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Don't dikk watch OP, but I feel ya on the level of trying to do the same thing in my past.

As somebody who tried to swirl, that shyt is for them birds. It's stressful and not even worth the energy when this had happened during my "pawging" days:

• Had to deal with being the secret of racist parents
  • Had to deal with the culture shock of ole girl's grandmother (getting on a train with black folks damn near made her piss herself)
  • Had to deal with being the "joke" of the conversation (:beli:black jokes, hip hop conversations, I sound like Ludacris, etc)
  • Getting my laptop stolen and the white jawn acting clueless and ghosted me"
  • Being called the "N" word because she thought I was "down"
shyt is not worth the strength of my blackness to be downgraded, when I can share that same energy with a woman whom shares my struggles, understands my worth, and appreciate my ways as a black man living in this brutal world controlled by evil and corruption.

On that note, for those that PAWG...:hubie:more power to yall. Just understand your worth and don't let the beauty of a white woman blind your complete aura of what makes you a strong black man.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
View attachment 29239

Do yall really think that no black women comparable in looks were interested in Donald Glover? This chick is average at best (no disrespect)

If he had the same low physical expectations for black women he coulda had one

We don’t know his background with BW tbh. If that’s who he loves that’s who he loves. From the outside looking in, we don’t know her. It’s more than just the physicality of a BW, the most important part are her values and if she’ll be a good mother.

We gotta stop with the policing.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I can fukk a white bytch all day but to date and live with one can’t do it

Anything more than just smashing a white girl is too much anyone that actually dates and loves a white girl is :scust:
:russ:

Both dudes admit to smashing white girls
And we’re supposed to believe they wouldn’t date a white girl

At least own your shyt

Unlike 99% of Coli dudes I will fukking decide who I fukk, date and love.

All this worrying about white women when it’s white men who are 99% accountable for the shyt Black men go through:

Justice System (shout out Kamala Harris smh, and it’s fukk Trump all day but she does not care about us)

Police

Slavery - Segregation - Jim Crow: all invented by white men

My focus is on the real enemy: white men. Any white chick who agrees with their shyt is instantly dead in my book

Come on brehs: y’all ain’t gotta lie to kick it

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:francis:Don't dikk watch OP, but I feel ya on the level of trying to do the same thing in my past.

As somebody who tried to swirl, that shyt is for them birds. It's stressful and not even worth the energy when this had happened during my "pawging" days:

• Had to deal with being the secret of racist parents
  • Had to deal with the culture shock of ole girl's grandmother (getting on a train with black folks damn near made her piss herself)
  • Had to deal with being the "joke" of the conversation (:beli:black jokes, hip hop conversations, I sound like Ludacris, etc)
  • Getting my laptop stolen and the white jawn acting clueless and ghosted me"
  • Being called the "N" word because she thought I was "down"
shyt is not worth the strength of my blackness to be downgraded, when I can share that same energy with a woman whom shares my struggles, understands my worth, and appreciate my ways as a black man living in this brutal world controlled by evil and corruption.

On that note, for those that PAWG...:hubie:more power to yall. Just understand your worth and don't let the beauty of a white woman blind your complete aura of what makes you a strong black man.
This was 1 bish!? You allowed all of this??
:ohhh:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny how much black men are policed on dating white women while white men can date whoever they want and their women stfu about it. Interesting dynamic, but then again I know why that is.

On that note, I can’t do it. Outside of sex, I really don’t want anything to do with women. I won’t shyt on a breh for dating a white woman though, to each their own.

To me, the amount of bs u go through dealing with white woman on a relationship level is not worth it.

The community love policing our sexuality regardless of gender