Would you wife broke chick?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
if yall hook up- you'll be driving your car. not hers. you'll be paying for gas

even if she has money and a job. she still gon spend yours. yall dudes dont get it. you think just cause a woman has money/job you dont gotta reach for your wallet. if anything, you gonna spend more cause her standards are higher. she's used to a certain lifestyle.

I see that point but i dont think its about money per se.

at 25 majority of the females that i would even talk to either have have student loans. The thing about it is, and i feel this is how a woman should feel about a man as well, is that ambition and drive have to count.

A woman who just wants to look cute and go to the club 4 times a week is weak as fukk to me...but one just got outa school, working entry level at Quicken Loans with a performance assessment pending...yeah ima try her out.

Everyone gotta start somewhere, i hate bytches(and nikkas) that think people get outa school and all of a sudden have 6 figures and push Beamers....:shaq2:

So would i? it depends on the type of broke....if you broke and have no PROGRESS then hell the fukk no...but if i see you building something of yourself then yeah...:manny:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the term broke is subjective.
many people consider anyone making less than 100/200 thousand a year to be broke.

Which would most like include the threadstarter

:yeshrug:

why are you taking shots on me? u know me? if you read you would see i put regular job like a store...do you know a store that pays 2 to 300k? exactly so stfu

I knew some clown would come in here and try and act smart along with turn it into someting else as usual with every thread

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I couldn't do it personally man. She won't even disclose how it happened? Naw money is a personal issue for most and getting her to explain why that happened would be awesome for you to make a better decision. She's probably embarrassed and I'm sure she has to explain it every time she goes for a car or something.

240K? :no::gag:

I'm 33. She's 28. I mean we've been together for 9 years so I've been around while she was amassing them. She always said she had "upwards of 180k" but I thought she was just fukking with me.

Wait a minute, $240K for law school? Law school is only 3 years. :wow:

My wife has that same total but it was Med school + MBA (5 years) , Blvd what was ya girl doing?!? Subprime school loans? :huhldup:

Well she was broke as a joke growing up, so the way I figure that's all of her college expenses, law-school expenses, and living expenses for that time. :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
No. She has to have the financial foundation to take care of my kids after I skeet in her and skate on that child support payment.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. If my ass is out there trying to provide for myself, how can I even vibe with a chick who isn't willing to do the same? Our way of life would be completely different. And marriage is supposed to make life easier, not harder. I'm :drool: at the idea of having someone else to split the bills with.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I'm 33. She's 28. I mean we've been together for 9 years so I've been around while she was amassing them. She always said she had "upwards of 180k" but I thought she was just fukking with me.

Well she was broke as a joke growing up, so the way I figure that's all of her college expenses, law-school expenses, and living expenses for that time. :manny:

I dunno man. If she has it in writing that her job will take care of those loans and everything else is great about her, then go for it. You know she'll have a job for 10 years at least. I'm thinking a decent one. Will she be making payments or will her job? How does it work?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My last chick had a debt of 100k and had no prospects of paying it off anytime soon, she worked at a dept store. In the back of my mind I knew I would never wife her up. My brother's new wife got crazy loans 200k+ but goes to Yale, so she should make enough to pay it off. So I guess it all depends.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno man. If she has it in writing that her job will take care of those loans and everything else is great about her, then go for it. You know she'll have a job for 10 years at least. I'm thinking a decent one. Will she be making payments or will her job? How does it work?

What I understand is, she still has to make payments, and then after 10 years of service with the state, they'll pay off the remaining balance in one lump sum.

Sounds pretty dope to me, but 10 years is a long time to stay at one place. *shrug*

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
240k to be exact. She's an AZ Attorney General. And yes, if she stays with the state for 10 years, they will automatically pay off her loans. If she doesn't (and she likely won't) then... :sadcam:.

240k is a tough pill to swallow. She need to charge it to the game and stay with the state for 10 yrs to get it paid off. Cuz paying on her own, shes not gonna be done for like 30 years. And that's even if ur paying like $1500 a month.

Daps
I have a no cute bum policy....
1,how are you pretty/got a p*ssy and broke...
that wouild make her stupid to.....no!

a0yqua.jpg

So if she had no marketable skills you would want her "plan b" to be prostitution/whoring or manipulation (getting a sugar daddy) :what:

If that's the case, why consider wifing her?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if she had no marketable skills you would want her "plan b" to be prostitution/whoring or manipulation (getting a sugar daddy) :what:

If that's the case, why consider wifing her?

I think he was saying he would never wife her because she has tools to make it easier to get ahead and still didnt use them so he wouldnt wife ...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
if yall hook up- you'll be driving your car. not hers. you'll be paying for gas

even if she has money and a job. she still gon spend yours. yall dudes dont get it. you think just cause a woman has money/job you dont gotta reach for your wallet. if anything, you gonna spend more cause her standards are higher. she's used to a certain lifestyle.

Not totally. Because now, she can return the favor. And if she likes you enough, she will be reaching her pockets just as you will be. I rather have a woman with a job and a little high standards that could add to our collective net worth than some pretty woman who brings nothing to the table. Also this broke bytch better cook or something. Half these hoes don't even have the basic woman skills