Would you wife broke chick?

YBE

Banned
Daps
What about a chick who's smart, pretty (although not sexy, if that makes sense), funny, an attorney, cooks her ass off, is low-maintenance and loyal, but has a couple-hundred thousand in student loans?

a couple hundred? :heh:

if a woman has $100,000 in loans & didn't graduate from John Hopkins or Harvard, she's a fukking moron :scusthov: why would you put yourself in such a hole financially? :why:

Daps
i gave it a try with a young guy. never again.

we went nowhere because i wasnt paying for his shit. i didn't mind going dutch then, but he never had $ for his

every time we'd talk and he told me what he was doing, like hanging out with friends or playing video games i'd be thinking "your ass need to be out looking for a job" :usure:

i think i stayed with him because i didnt want to admit that i was one of those women looking to get something out of a guy. i thought that would make me trashy :damn: lookin back i wasnt even wanting him to give me anything. i just wanted to go out every now and then

i'm at peace with myself now :win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: ju jitsu got to your head brah u aint god

What does god have to do with anything. Also, what does your post have to do with the fact that thats my reality. If you werent a bytch you could be living this life also.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
What does god have to do with anything. Also, what does your post have to do with the fact that thats my reality. If you werent a bytch you could be living this life also.

u feel your superior to others because you know how to fight and it shows in how u talk brah

maybe one day ull be a carrot and will be humbled

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
u feel your superior to others because you know how to fight and it shows in how u talk brah

maybe one day ull be a carrot and will be humbled

No i dont feel superior to others. I just dont have that little coward inside of me that you have that keeps you from saying what you want. Still, im not lying im just saying thats the life i lead. I hope one day, god willing you can liberate yourself of some of that bytch in you and utilize your woman the way she was meant to be used.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Depends on how much money you got. If you are already successful with real money then no not at all. I don't care how cute, smart, funny she is chances are it won't end well. If you on the other hand are broke or just starting your career then you would be on level playing fields and it could work out.