Would you wife broke chick?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel what you are saying, my wife can work any job as long as I make more. This is actually a running joke in my family because I told them I wouldn't date a chick who made more than me. Now if she worked at taco bell or something( no offense to taco bell workers) it would he more of a stretch.

I hear you...some dudes feel insecure about a girl making more..I wouldnt mind my girl making more than me..though:ehh: solid foundation

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
240k to be exact. She's an AZ Attorney General. And yes, if she stays with the state for 10 years, they will automatically pay off her loans. If she doesn't (and she likely won't) then... :sadcam:.

So she makes roughly 120K a year I'm guessing. Lol As long as she hasn't shown some really irresponsible spending habits then sure man why not.

I'm sorry I just :whoo: at 240K..Can you explain how that happened?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My main reason for wifing would be kids so as long as she wants kids and will be a good mom, yes. I'd make enough money to support us anyways.

And that my friends is the #1, maybe the only reason to get married. Starting a family/legacy.

If you don't want kids or a legacy, don't get married. At least not to an american chick

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:ohhh: I used to think this way but after thinking it out I realized that as a man you should marry a woman that has more going for herself than looks. :manny:

That means you should pick a woman who is always trying to progress herself into becoming a better person whether that means she's in school or working.

:ehh:

:mjpls: However If I'm rich and make enough to afford all of our expenses and she looks like

83503.jpg

I might :cape:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
it's a lot of chicks making great money but have no structure when it comes to spending. buying $500 purses, $1200 dresses. then you got chicks who may not make a lot of money but are frugal. shopping in the clearance section, cutting coupons, cooking instead of eating out. thats the type of female i prefer

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So she makes roughly 120K a year I'm guessing. Lol As long as she hasn't shown some really irresponsible spending habits then sure man why not.

I'm sorry I just :whoo: at 240K..Can you explain how that happened?

Naaaah, breh she's not making anywhere near that... Not yet anyway.

As far as the 240k, I've asked :wtf: myself a few times she just doesn't wanna talk about it. Only reason I know it's that much is cause I help her setup her mint.com account and caught a glimpse.

Me: Ok, so then you click on that tab...
Her: This one?
Me: Yeap that one. Ok and then... wtf.... :damn: 240K!!!!!!
Her: :ufdup:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ya'll dudes don't think deep enough.

Most women for 18-30 are pretty much broke, Most professional women are broke, educated 60k+ in student loans, Acura TSX payment 500$+, 1 Bdr Apt 1000+, check to check. BROKE as hell.

What ya'll really are saying is you rather a broke chick with a good job (Strong black woman) over a broke chick working a regular gig.

That broke chick with the regular job is probably going to be humble and very easy to get along with.
you obviously didnt think deep enough when you threw that black part in there. like all of us only date/wife black women :stopitslime:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk no nikka! I hold these bytches to same standard they hold us.

No car? fukk outta here

Don't have ya own place? fukk outta here

No money? No job? Why waste my time.

Unless she doesnt hold me to any and just judge me for te person I am. That hallmark shyt

So on point on how I feel about them..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Naaaah, breh she's not making anywhere near that... Not yet anyway.

As far as the 240k, I've asked :wtf: myself a few times she just doesn't wanna talk about it. Only reason I know it's that much is cause I help her setup her mint.com account and caught a glimpse.

Me: Ok, so then you click on that tab...
Her: This one?
Me: Yeap that one. Ok and then... wtf.... :damn: 240K!!!!!!
Her: :ufdup:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I couldn't do it personally man. She won't even disclose how it happened? Naw money is a personal issue for most and getting her to explain why that happened would be awesome for you to make a better decision. She's probably embarrassed and I'm sure she has to explain it every time she goes for a car or something.

240K? :no::gag:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
fukk no nikka! I hold these bytches to same standard they hold us.

No car? fukk outta here

Don't have ya own place? fukk outta here

No money? No job? Why waste my time.

Unless she doesnt hold me to any and just judge me for te person I am. That hallmark shyt

if yall hook up- you'll be driving your car. not hers. you'll be paying for gas

even if she has money and a job. she still gon spend yours. yall dudes dont get it. you think just cause a woman has money/job you dont gotta reach for your wallet. if anything, you gonna spend more cause her standards are higher. she's used to a certain lifestyle.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I couldn't do it personally man. She won't even disclose how it happened? Naw money is a personal issue for most and getting her to explain why that happened would be awesome for you to make a better decision. She's probably embarrassed and I'm sure she has to explain it every time she goes for a car or something.

240K? :no::gag:

Wait a minute, $240K for law school? Law school is only 3 years. :wow:

My wife has that same total but it was Med school + MBA (5 years) , Blvd what was ya girl doing?!? Subprime school loans? :huhldup: