Would you wife broke chick?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
She'd have to be fine as shyt. I'm talking fat ass, big bitties, AND a pretty face. And that pre-nup would be Godly

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean someone should at least want to advance in life..someone who is just okay with getting by doesnt really accomplish too much..Some guys feel great about being the bread winner, but love can only take a relationship so far if you feel your significant other is not putting out enough effort, especially if you are..You dont a agree?

I feel what you are saying, my wife can work any job as long as I make more. This is actually a running joke in my family because I told them I wouldn't date a chick who made more than me. Now if she worked at taco bell or something( no offense to taco bell workers) it would he more of a stretch.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Ya'll dudes don't think deep enough.

Most women for 18-30 are pretty much broke, Most professional women are broke, educated 60k+ in student loans, Acura TSX payment 500$+, 1 Bdr Apt 1000+, check to check. BROKE as hell.

What ya'll really are saying is you rather a broke chick with a good job (Strong black woman) over a broke chick working a regular gig.

That broke chick with the regular job is probably going to be humble and very easy to get along with.