Would you wife broke chick?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Not totally. Because now, she can return the favor. And if she likes you enough, she will be reaching her pockets just as you will be. I rather have a woman with a job and a little high standards that could add to our collective net worth than some pretty woman who brings nothing to the table. Also this broke bytch better cook or something. Half these hoes don't even have the basic woman skills

totally agree. nothing like a woman who can hold things down especially if something happens to you and you need help. all im saying is females with money sometimes can be the tightest with their money. my homie is like that. only dates older females with money. so he was in a relationship with the doctor. but he was paying the rent, the car note, cooking dinner, all that stuff. he thought he had it easy but really didnt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My lady needs to have money and understand that her money is my money.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She'd have a job and be able to take care of herself, or at least be in school. Not saying the chick would need to make a lot of money or anything, just not totally dependent on a man and/or her family to take care of her.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
totally agree. nothing like a woman who can hold things down especially if something happens to you and you need help. all im saying is females with money sometimes can be the tightest with their money. my homie is like that. only dates older females with money. so he was in a relationship with the doctor. but he was paying the rent, the car note, cooking dinner, all that stuff. he thought he had it easy but really didnt.

:why: glad he is out of the relationship that is crazy

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i wifed up a broke chick before and man, that broad was probably the most loyal bytch i ever had on my team. dog i didnt need to snoop or none of that, SHE SHOWED ME! she would never cheat on me. It was great. And the way this broad used to save her petty ass dunkin donut checks was fukking astounding :ohlawd:. She never needed money from me but i showed her love off the strength of that. had that bytch dipped in all type of designer gear. best believe she was letting me do w.e the fukk i wanted to her sexually and bytch knew better than to be nagging me about petty shyt. I let her go for a ballin bytch though :manny: (what a mistake that was :smh:)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear you...some dudes feel insecure about a girl making more..I wouldnt mind my girl making more than me..though:ehh: solid foundation
This sounds good but I wouldn't want most chicks making more than me. When an arguement comes up or something this chick ready to come at your neck. Now for the few cool chicks I wouldn't mind as long as I got my own $$$.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes, but she would have to live within the guidelines I set. And if she chooses to better herself ,I would encourage her to do so

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Serious question, over my years I had a lot of bad ones that wanted something serious. Problem was they were broke or not really ambitious to me. I feel that I shouldnt settle especially since I worked hard throughout my life...Is this shallow?

Would you wife up a chick that looks good, has a great heart, fun, everything going but just doing minimum to get by such as a regular job at a store? I also have it in the back of my mind that some of these girls just want the easy way out and look for a dude with $$ so it makes it harder for me to even trust intensions.

chime in!
at this point in life i wouldn't know if a broke chick had all those qualities you listed cause if she's broke i'm out. all a broke chick gonna do is fukk up your money or fall out with you cause you won't do shyt for her.

see there's a difference between being poor and being broke. a poor person doesn't have to be broke. being poor is just having a low income being broke is a failure to manage your income. its a mental issue. its a failure at resource management. in fact there are plenty of high income people that are broke. you could give a broke person a million dollars and come back a year later and they'll be broke again. you can give a poor person a million and come back a year later and they might still be well off.

never deal with a broke woman and i say this having dealt with several. broke women are on a perpetual state of chaos and that's what they'll bring into your life; chaos.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds good but I wouldn't want most chicks making more than me. When an arguement comes up or something this chick ready to come at your neck. Now for the few cool chicks I wouldn't mind as long as I got my own $$$.

Yeah but the beauty of having your own money is if they come with that they can go...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wifed up a broke chick before and man, that broad was probably the most loyal bytch i ever had on my team. dog i didnt need to snoop or none of that, SHE SHOWED ME! she would never cheat on me. It was great. And the way this broad used to save her petty ass dunkin donut checks was fukking astounding :ohlawd:. She never needed money from me but i showed her love off the strength of that. had that bytch dipped in all type of designer gear. best believe she was letting me do w.e the fukk i wanted to her sexually and bytch knew better than to be nagging me about petty shyt. I let her go for a ballin bytch though :manny: (what a mistake that was :smh:)

I hear what you are saying.. Sounds like you liked the power but would u want somebody like this as wifee not just a chick that you are dating etc?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I hear what you are saying.. Sounds like you liked the power but would u want somebody like this as wifee not just a chick that you are dating etc?

as a wife, i probably wouldnt mind. her expectations would be set low as hell and i wouldnt have to worry about grinding hard to make that cheddar like when i was dating a bytch making more than me.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I see this alot at work (family law firm.) Dude wifes up a broke chick who has "aspirations." She gets caught up in the material life cause she doesn't necessarily have to work since he has enough bread. Things don't work out, she ends up with half and usually the matrimonial home, lol.

So in short, NO.