Would you wife broke chick?

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You said a regular job so yes. (I know saying that on here is unpopular) And OP, how ambitious is a female really supposed to be?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not a broke American :mjpls:

That American-female psychosis.....:wow: Pass.
Now a lil thick, tig-bittied, accomodating poor girl from the favelas? :eat:.....She could sign that pre-nump and ride this AYYYYE all DAY, as my wife. :ahh:

You dont know brazillian women that well. bytches are crazy.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said a regular job so yes. (I know saying that on here is unpopular) And OP, how ambitious is a female really supposed to be?

I mean someone should at least want to advance in life..someone who is just okay with getting by doesnt really accomplish too much..Some guys feel great about being the bread winner, but love can only take a relationship so far if you feel your significant other is not putting out enough effort, especially if you are..You dont a agree?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It depends. Do they want to be a housewife or are they a golddigger?
Have they filed for bankruptcy because they spent more than they earned?
Do they blame others for being poor?
Do they feel entitled to good things but not work for it?
Are they lazy?
Are they lazy and stupid?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And men who act against their own personal financial interests in marriages need to know they are set to lose a lot more if divorce should happen. More men need to start thinking about the economics when it comes to choosing a female, especially her loans from college. Can't be about your money and wifing up someone who isn't. Recipe for disaster

I agree. And I'm not saying men don't completely not care, I'm saying they care FAAAAAAAAR less then women care about money in men. A woman's money has nothing to do with the quality of men she pulls.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends. Do they want to be a housewife or are they a golddigger?
Have they filed for bankruptcy because they spent more than they earned?
Do they blame others for being poor?
Do they feel entitled to good things but not work for it?
Are they lazy?

being a housewife in my eyes is just as useless as a gold digger...just taking up space...displaying no special skills..what cooking and cleaning?:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question, over my years I had a lot of bad ones that wanted something serious. Problem was they were broke or not really ambitious to me. I feel that I shouldnt settle especially since I worked hard throughout my life...Is this shallow?

Would you wife up a chick that looks good, has a great heart, fun, everything going but just doing minimum to get by such as a regular job at a store?
I also have it in the back of my mind that some of these girls just want the easy way out and look for a dude with $$ so it makes it harder for me to even trust intensions.

chime in!

Sure. Why not? Especially if she's 100% all about me

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about a chick who's smart, pretty (although not sexy, if that makes sense), funny, an attorney, cooks her ass off, is low-maintenance and loyal, but has a couple-hundred thousand in student loans?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about a chick who's smart, pretty (although not sexy, if that makes sense), funny, an attorney, cooks her ass off, is low-maintenance and loyal, but has a couple-hundred thousand in student loans?

I would rather wife this than the other, at least the future looks better and she can contribute financially in the future..and can cook..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

What kind of attorney is she and will her job pay it off all in a timely manner?

Geez a couple hundred thousand? :mindblown: