Would you try to make a as career criminal in NYC Marvel or Gotham?

Where you try to run the streets?

• Marvel NYC

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • DC's Gotham

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Burh, you missing my point.... In Marvel you ONLY have to worry about the HEROES unless you specifically provoke a villain. In Gotham you have to worry about the Bat, the GCPD, The VILLIANS AND the regular people. Just too many more proponents of fukkery involved. There are MORE criminals in Gotham than there are heroes in Marvel NYC. Play those odds how you feel...

I wanna do the talking but you're doing all of it breh. You're making my point tenfold:salute:

spider-man and spiderwoman and any other hero gives a fukk about a jaywalk. I jaywalk in Gotham I may get shot on the spot just for calling attention to myself. Like you said, at least the citizens of Marvel NYC seem like regular upstanding citizens. Gotham seems like a town of ruthless people

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: @ paying The Joker a tax and acting like it's gonna be cool from there on out. Smiling b*stard might nail you to a cross, because he thought up a religious joke on his way past a church. There is no reasoning with him.
Cartels ain't trying to hear that you lost 92 Bricks cause a smiling mother fukker thought it would be funny to make it snow in July. :usure:

You could probably talk shyt out with Parker. "I got a family man and fukking Iron Man blew up my last place of employment :mjcry:." Spiderman knows the struggle.

I like how everyone is acting like The Punisher ain't the most regular mother fukker in Marvel. Like he can't catch them Miami Vice rounds from the .50 cal like anyone else. :comeon:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: @ paying The Joker a tax and acting like it's gonna be cool from there on out. Smiling b*stard might nail you to a cross, because he thought up a religious joke on his way past a church. There is no reasoning with him.
Cartels ain't trying to hear that you lost 92 Bricks cause a smiling mother fukker thought it would be funny to make it snow in July.
:usure:

You could probably talk shyt out with Parker. "I got a family man and fukking Iron Man blew up my last place of employment :mjcry:." Spiderman knows the struggle.

I like how everyone is acting like The Punisher ain't the most regular mother fukker in Marvel. Like he can't catch them Miami Vice rounds from the .50 cal like anyone else. :comeon:

:deadmanny: Joker is Scarface x100. And I said it and no one answered my question regarding two-face: how do you reason with a man who flips a coin to decide if he's going to kill you or not? I can reason with kingpin, I can even reason with crazy ass Norman Osborn, and even the heroes, but trying to reason with joker and two-face? fukk outta here

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Burh, you missing my point.... In Marvel you ONLY have to worry about the HEROES unless you specifically provoke a villain. In Gotham you have to worry about the Bat, the GCPD, The VILLIANS AND the regular people. Just too many more proponents of fukkery involved. There are MORE criminals in Gotham than there are heroes in Marvel NYC. Play those odds how you feel...

Worried about regular people my ass the reason Gotham is such a dump is because the regular people heart pumps kool aide. If they was bout that action than them weak ass villains would have been shot the fukk up years ago.
Gotham police more than likely to assist you in your crime than arrest you and even if they arrest you, your gonna be outta jail in a few weeks tops. Most of Gothams "super" villains are nothing more than circus freaks, Id body half them
nikkas with the glock, most of the rest with the M4 and the heavy hitters with the DAN .338 and I can prolly get most that shyt out the store in Gotham.

If you put a real hero like Spiderman in Gotham he probably would have killed half them so called villains in a matter of weeks while making a joke over there rapidly cooling corpses.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you put a real hero like Spiderman in Gotham he probably would have killed half them so called villains in a matter of weeks while making a joke over there rapidly cooling corpses.
Parker ain't do shyt to the man that made his aunt a widow but he gonna kill half the villains in Gotham :russ:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Idk. There's too many heroes in NYC and too many villains in Gotham. I'd probably try to stay low level in NYC though.

Your basically deciding whether you want Spider-Man, X-Men, and the Fantastic Four on your ass everyday or if you want to fight with The Joker for territory.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Worried about regular people my ass the reason Gotham is such a dump is because the regular people heart pumps kool aide. If they was bout that action than them weak ass villains would have been shot the fukk up years ago.
Gotham police more than likely to assist you in your crime than arrest you and even if they arrest you, your gonna be outta jail in a few weeks tops. Most of Gothams "super" villains are nothing more than circus freaks, Id body half them
nikkas with the glock, most of the rest with the M4 and the heavy hitters with the DAN .338 and I can prolly get most that shyt out the store in Gotham.

I kinda think you're talking about the wrong guy breh

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I kinda think you're talking about the wrong guy breh

:pachaha:Spiderman got bodies, and if he had to go up against some psycho like Joker who kept getting off and kept murdering people best believe Spiderman would have killed that fool off years ago.

He used Whisper as meat shield to avoid being shot by a laser blast he could have easily avoided and didnt even give a shyt about cus

He killed Moon Dark, now this was by accident. but he knocks him through a mystic portal which teleports him to a point high above the Golden Gate bridge, from where he fatally drops to the water below. Spider-Man shrugs it off, saying "Even I can't hang around cryin' over spilt magicians!"

Killed Shade in the Astral Plane

Killed the Finisher

Killed Digger by beating him damn near to death and disolving him in acid

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
What is the young one going to say, when they hear that you got killed by Poison Ivy, because you stepped on some damn Birds of Paradise, while trying to run from Batman. :wow:
A breh shot you over a coin flip. You died, because a dude with half a face (how does he not die from sepsis...) wagered your souls worth over a quarter. :dwillhuh:

A roided out simping fukk boy in a mask, almost got away with nuking an entire city. Your lone connect gets cut off, because a jackass got the one route from Gotham blockaded. How special of a crook are you really, during The Purge: Gotham Anarchy? Unless you moving work via dolphins, like that dude in Scooby Doo, that's the shyt you deal with on the regular.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Parker ain't do shyt to the man that made his aunt a widow but he gonna kill half the villains in Gotham :russ:

Only reason he didnt was because his Uncle would have specifically been against it. Spiderman actually wants to stop crime Batman doesnt really give a shyt because if he did he could have been used his money, technology,connections,
to make a real change in Gotham. Batman just wants to feed his neurosis so he lets his city rot and fester, he even gets mad when other heroes try and step in and do work in Gotham. he likes his city being a shythole.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:pachaha:Spiderman got bodies, and if he had to go up against some psycho like Joker who kept getting off and kept murdering people best believe Spiderman would have killed that fool off years ago.

He used Whisper as meat shield to avoid being shot by a laser blast he could have easily avoided and didnt even give a shyt about cus

He killed Moon Dark, now this was by accident. but he knocks him through a mystic portal which teleports him to a point high above the Golden Gate bridge, from where he fatally drops to the water below. Spider-Man shrugs it off, saying "Even I can't hang around cryin' over spilt magicians!"

Killed Shade in the Astral Plane

Killed the Finisher

Killed Digger by beating him damn near to death and disolving him in acid

Yeah again, accidentally killing cats vs actually deciding to take a life? nah not happening

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It wasnt so much he accidentally killed him it was the way he just casually joked about it and went on about his business like nothing happened.

And knowing him and the comics I'm sure they turned back up in minor roles later or were brought back to life by magic. There's no way the guy who wouldn't kill the goblin after he killed his fiancé, wouldn't kill the burglar after he killed his uncle and wouldn't kill the kingpin after he tried to have his aunt killed is going to kill the joker just because it needs to be done. That's what Maximum Carnage was all about

teacher

All Star
Daps
make mine gotham

and this nicca wasn't even doing anything and this is reality imagine what they will do to the people actually doing crime :wow: in a fictional world :damn:

NYPD>>>gotham

that's w/o bringing up the other fukkery going on