Would you try to make a as career criminal in NYC Marvel or Gotham?

Where you try to run the streets?

• Marvel NYC

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • DC's Gotham

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Marvel's NYC. No way I could run around Gotham City with Batman on the loose. That cac scares me! Plus you have to deal with Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, etc always on the loose. Can you imagine you trying to make a dishonest living and the Joker just shows up to fukk with you just for fukkery purpose?! :gucci:

At least in New York the Avengers ain't fukking with no small time crooks, the Fantastic Four are out in other dimensions, the X-Men won't fukk with you unless your messing with mutants. Spider-Man and The Punisher are the only real people you would have to deal with. I'll take my chances with them over the lunatics in Gotham. :scust:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I got Gotham, shyt so corrupt you'll always have work. Dudes talking about moving up & being bosses, not me. I'ma be some average mid-level goon working under the crooked cops, traffickers & dealers, like a dude working for Oswald. Getting money, getting out of jail free & staying out other bosses hood. Staying off the major dudes radar. Maybe trying to get hired into the Court of Owls.

Dudes out here crazy underestimating the Marvel underworld though. On some "DC criminals are straight savage" like Marvels aren't or something. I'm not just counting heroes, I'm counting criminals & random mothafukkas. Marvel just got too many people running around in NY that can fukk up your livelihood, good or bad.

-Kingpin, Hobgoblin & Green Goblin are all global level leaders with goons & each will kill you just as savagely as anyone in DC. You got dudes like Tombstone, Hammerhead, Chameleon, etc with their goons. Whatever new bad guy with goons trying to make his move, like that Midget Mobster dude that will do the same. These dudes got cops & assassins on retainer too.

-Then Marvel got more vigilantes & teams specifically targeting the street level dudes I'd be trying to ride with to arrest or kill like Spidey, Punisher & Daredevil.
-Random dudes like Lizard, Carnage & Ock popping up randomly.

Daps
I agree Gotham Criminals are way more fukked mentally and are basically made up of psychos, sociopaths and pedos. But the Superhero to villain ratio, plus the amount of dirt being done, it's easier to go unnoticed if you are a small time guy, and because the top players are always in flux, you have a better shot at moving up the ranks plus @InvictusAeternusEternus is right and lowkey dropped a lot of jewels on Batman's psychosis. Batman thrives off a certain level of fukkery so as long as you can stay under the radar, and keep the other rats from taking your shyt, you can at least rise up to mid-boss, before Batman starts taking notice. Not to mention Gotham PD is fairly corrupt and I can keep laywers on my payroll. So I would set up shop in Gotham.

Marvels NYC has way too many heroes. I can't even be a stick-up kid without getting my lights knocked out by Iron Fist, or getting styled on by some goofy ass Dominican kid in a spider-man costume. Naw, I'm Gucci.
Make a really good point breh but you really tryna operate out the same city as The Joker? I can deal with all them other dudes but this man can catch 6 digit bodies and will be playing Tom and Jerry with Bats 2 weeks later. Rather get me ass left dangling in webs/ shot up by Frank Castle than live in a city where The Joker is just a thing, because you know any death that comes from him isn't gonna be pleasant

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I got Gotham, shyt so corrupt you'll always have work. Dudes talking about moving up & being bosses, not me. I'ma be some average mid-level goon working under the crooked cops, traffickers & dealers, like a dude working for Oswald. Getting money, getting out of jail free & staying out other bosses hood. Staying off the major dudes radar. Maybe trying to get hired into the Court of Owls.

Dudes out here crazy underestimating the Marvel underworld though. On some "DC criminals are straight savage" like Marvels aren't or something. I'm not just counting heroes, I'm counting criminals & random mothafukkas. Marvel just got too many people running around in NY that can fukk up your livelihood, good or bad.

-Kingpin, Hobgoblin & Green Goblin are all global level leaders with goons & each will kill you just as savagely as anyone in DC. You got dudes like Tombstone, Hammerhead, Chameleon, etc with their goons. Whatever new bad guy with goons trying to make his move, like that Midget Mobster dude that will do the same. These dudes got cops & assassins on retainer too.

-Then Marvel got more vigilantes & teams specifically targeting the street level dudes I'd be trying to ride with to arrest or kill like Spidey, Punisher & Daredevil.
-Random dudes like Lizard, Carnage & Ock popping up randomly.
At least in Marvel's NYC if you get killed, you get killed clean. Tombstone or Kingpin are just gonna have you get shot or get your neck snapped. Joker will have you gassed..Two Face will have you sawn in half.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I would find a super boring hustle in NYC Marvel. Like weed delivery or something.

Luke Cage and Daredevil kick in my door, I'd hit them with the "Bruh - Really? For trees? :childplease:" The Avengers are global/ interplanetary/ interdimensional and the X-Men have to worry about Flatscans trying to kill them.

I would definitely sell to heroes and villains. Both of the current Hawkeyes definitely blaze. I imagine Spider-Man does as well, then gets :sadbron:about his uncle.

:dead::dead:

the thought of spidey hitting the blunt with the :ahh: and then crying like :mjcry:

Has me dead :mjlol: