To Leave Or To Stay? What Would You Do If You Were A TV Star?

What Would You Zdo?

• Stay

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Go

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Stay for at least 4 seasons but start looking for roles by season 3. I don’t wanna be like the people that from Lost.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Both, lots of TV-to-Movies actors pull it off by working in the off-season. Get yourself established, then you can leave the show or stay until it finishes its run.

Or Katherine Heigl, who thought she had the juice and ended up falling flat on her face too.
She made a bunch of movies as the starry role though

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Both, lots of TV-to-Movies actors pull it off by working in the off-season. Get yourself established, then you can leave the show or stay until it finishes its run.

She made a bunch of movies as the starry role though
None of them did anything

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Be humble…
Act your azz off on that show and remember that u have only one shot to not screw up.

Be like Clifton Powell. He takes any role that they can offer him. Him and Vivica A. Fox.

I’d do some VA as well on the side too.

Bryan Cranston voiced a couple monsters on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers before he blew up on Malcolm In The Middle.

Hell, Keith David played Goliath on Gargoyles and I always saw him as Lester Wallace from Barbershop. I did my research and realized that his resume was long.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Better milk that money while you got it.

Look at the Game of Thrones Cast.

Out of all those great actors, the only person still really popping is Jason Momoa. (Khal Drogo)

Natalie Dormer, Margery Tyrell, asked to be written off.

Look at her career since