Would you try to make a as career criminal in NYC Marvel or Gotham?

Where you try to run the streets?

• Marvel NYC

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • DC's Gotham

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:whoa: on Gotham.

Not even the Ultra Rich 1% of Gotham could take over with the Court of Owls. How the fukk do you have ALL OF THE MONEY and still can't take over one city?:wtf:

Nah. Fukk no.

Catch me in NY moving Mary Jane to Mary Jane and everyone else that needs to relax.

Heard that dem trees might amplify a brehs powers. :sas1:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel NYC, its not cuz of batman either. Its cuz of Joker, Two Face, Court of Owls etc

Thank you! :russ: It's like cats picking Gotham on some "well, I can deal with batman" cool, we know you can. He'll arrest you. But can you deal with all of the homicidal maniacs who are cutthroat and have no problem taking you out for looking at them wrong?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also, let's talk about Two-Face...a guy that will flip a coin to decide if he's going to kill me. There's nothing like that in Marvel. I can talk to the kingpin and reason with him. I can reason with damn near all of the villains minus carnage BUT there's no reasoning with a guy who flips a coin to decide if you live or die

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Thank you! :russ: It's like cats picking Gotham on some "well, I can deal with batman" cool, we know you can. He'll arrest you. But can you deal with all of the homicidal maniacs who are cutthroat and have no problem taking you out for looking at them wrong?

Some of us have confidence in our abilities to become the biggest, most cutthroat homicidal maniac in Gotham though. :smugdraper:

If I'm going to rob a bank, I'm doing at the spot with the least amount of security and an over-dependence on an anon community vigilante, not the one surrounded by magic superheros, a well-trained police force and the military on speed dial.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Some of us have confidence in our abilities to become the biggest, most cutthroat homicidal maniac in Gotham though. :smugdraper:

If I'm going to rob a bank, I'm doing at the spot with the least amount of security and an over-dependence on an anon community vigilante, not the one surrounded by magic superheros, a well-trained police force and the military on speed dial.

Man fukk that. I know I'm not built to be on the joker's level lol. I've got a lot in common with my favorite superhero therefore being the joker or two face or penguin ain't in my makeup. I gotta go somewhere where if I knock over a bank, there's a chance I could get away because the world may be coming to an end at the same time. There's always bigger fish to fry and the villains won't want my head on a platter in the marvel universe. And like I said, what happens if by some sheer stroke of luck you kill batman? fukk

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Man fukk that. I know I'm not built to be on the joker's level lol. I've got a lot in common with my favorite superhero therefore being the joker or two face or penguin ain't in my makeup. I gotta go somewhere where if I knock over a bank, there's a chance I could get away because the world may be coming to an end at the same time. There's always bigger fish to fry and the villains won't want my head on a platter in the marvel universe. And like I said, what happens if by some sheer stroke of luck you kill batman? fukk

In real-life, I'd agree. In this fictional scenario, I'm taking my chances with the criminals. I have more faith in my trying to outfox a crazy Joker and out walk Batman abilities than I do trying to slang weed in NYC and getting surrounded by Avengers 5 minutes after I pulled out my first dimebag.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In real-life, I'd agree. In this fictional scenario, I'm taking my chances with the criminals. I have more faith in my trying to outfox a crazy Joker and out walk Batman abilities than I do trying to slang weed in NYC and getting surrounded by Avengers 5 minutes after I pulled out my first dimebag.

But my theory is the avengers wouldn't care about your dimebag. Penguin would tho

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Being a LOW LEVEL CRIMINAL in marvel NYC still gets the spiderman and below level guys attention...you Rob a bank and fukkin war machine or Jubilee or someone runs up on you.

In Gotham, at worst, nightwing might show up...just pay taxes to whoever is in power be it joker or two face and your good imo

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
But my theory is the avengers wouldn't care about your dimebag. Penguin would tho

Fair, but not mind-changing.

If I'm going to be a career criminal in a fictional comic book universe, I'm going for the main spot. I feel like I could manipulate my way around Gotham - as a cutthroat maniac - much easier than I could in NYC. Citizens are dirty, police are corrupt, it's already a chaotic free-for-all and it would far easier to blend into that atmosphere as a criminal.

I'm not trying to live in NYC where I have to have a constant awareness of the other criminals and a fukkton of superheroes and police and military and other assorted magic beings. Ain't no winning the crime game in that environment.