Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Takes a lot for me to turn on the heat in the winter so I'll go with that. I fukkin HATE hot ass weather

edit: people mentioning pipes bursting are right but that wasn't where my head was at.
I was thinking more about what I feel more comfortable in

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
cold is the worse thing for melanated people

with heat, you got a fridge full of cold bottled water and cold sink water to keep you cool

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m in NY. You gotta have heat in the winter. I’m in my 30’s and I’ve only had like 3 summers where I had AC in the summer

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody here clearly lives in warmer climates. In Ohio no heat means you could die, and your pipes and plumbing will break down.
No AC , i can just use a fan and some shade. If i really suffering i can strap a bag of ice the back of the fan for cooler air.
This and this thread clearly shows who's afraid of not having a shirt on :flabbynsick:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No A/C

a good vornado fan will hold you down in the summer. Plus, drink water and don’t be flabby and sick and you’ll be fine.

But in the winter you can’t even think straight if you’re freezing. The cold can do damage to utility poles/wires, freeze pipes and ain’t no coming back from frostbite.

Meanwhile heatstroke is 1000% avoidable. Hell, start with some blackout shades/curtains.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Box fan, basketball shorts, no shirt, jug of water.

I’ve been telling you nikkas the way to survive in any hot temperature. This method has been tested for thousands of years. This will work in 200 degree weather, no A/C, and no breeze outside

Yup

And then consider how A/C is still a utility and even that can be shut off if it’s too hot or so hot that everyone has overloaded the grid in their area.

These utility companies are shutting off residential electricity first before they mess with the city/state shǐt. and I doubt most people have a generator.

Many times in a heatwave the electricity company will flat out say they might shut your shĩt off. Meanwhile that NEVER happens in the winter because at a bare minimum you can get a fire going with no utility company needed. And for those with heaters in the crib, you need the one your near as opposed to running the A/C all day and night.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That reminds me, I had a Chevy Monte Carlo from 2004 to 2009. In 2007, the air conditioner only started spitting hot air, so I just rolled the window down in the summer time, and in the winter it was ideal. I was such a cheap ass. :mjlol:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Brehs in warm climates that can’t drive in snow and throwing on jackets once it hits under 70 degrees talkin about “i’LL tAKE nO hEaT iN winTeR” :mjlol:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
AC stopped working in my car last weekend and I'm still waiting on the auto shop to get in the part to fix it :francis: