Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I had a civic with no AC and got sent to south Carolina during the summer. It was brutal. I went a winter with no heat here in Michigan and it sucked but was manageable cuz i had heavy blankets. Winter is easier imo

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No AC

You can always warm yourself with multiple layers but you can’t run around these streets butt naked. Unless your goal is to land in jail to get that AC.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Why folks going to the extreme. I'm assuming we talking about the climate we live in.

I don't give a shyt if you need heat because you live in Buffalo NY. I don't live there. :heh:
Right? Everything from changing the question to structural damage to the building and health hazards when it's dependent entirely on your location and what you're more comfortable in. Of course some clowns want to gatekeep your blackness to justify the fukkery.

"You ain't got enough life experience."

"Niiggas sawft & whitewashed."

Hold that 23&Me test & bean pie while I hit this AC.:umad:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My apartment has over 300 paintings. It smells like paintings in here. Windows open 24/7 no AC or heat for 4 yrs.....I dress warm and wear hoodies and sweats to bed in the winter and sleep nekkid in the summer with fans and Ice packs.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can survive w/o AC, but I need powerful fans! No heat during the winter is a no go!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My apartment has over 300 paintings. It smells like paintings in here. Windows open 24/7 no AC or heat for 4 yrs.....I dress warm and wear hoodies and sweats to bed in the winter and sleep nekkid in the summer with fans and Ice packs.

:picard:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Air conditioning can go, easily.
I've slept several nights when there was no electricity for one reason or another. After a while, the sweat doesn't feel so bad.

Trying to sleep when the boiler or heat just randomly stops working? Impossible. You start calling somebody to fix it asap.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
People from Cali commenting in here lol. Once the heat goes out and it's below freezing you not playing around with that shyt at all :russ: