Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
No heat. Build a fire, get a heater, put on a sweater, get a big ass blanket.

No AC in heat? fukk that. I lived that life in nyc. City as hot as shyt and most buildings have no ac and you’re walking everywhere. fukk heat.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yall sound like negropeans...

If you're black you're basically built to deal with heat. And not just deal, but thrive in it.

The cold can kill you dead. I lived in Alaska and seen people die from cold. Once your core temperature gets low, no sweater or blanket is going warm you up.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is how I feel but I have to concede that no heat is more dangerous.
Potentially but you can always put layers on in extreme cold. Or huddle up with other people. In the hear there's only so much you can do to stay cold.

I mean we can literally create heat to fight the cold with just a match and something to burn.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yall sound like negropeans...

If you're black you're basically built to deal with heat. And not just deal, but thrive in it.

The cold can kill you dead. I lived in Alaska and seen people die from cold. Once your core temperature gets low, no sweater or blanket is going warm you up.
Humidity is the problem though :picard: I’m really trying to understand how people live in places like Miami with that humidity! Man I was pouring bottles of water on my head out there. At one point I was pouring it in my hat then I’d put it on my head :russ:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Humidity is the problem though :picard: I’m really trying to understand how people live in places like Miami with that humidity! Man I was pouring bottles of water on my head out there. At one point I was pouring it in my hat then I’d put it on my head :russ:
This. Heat ain’t shyt, but being in your own sweat all night from humidity is the bullshyt

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Breh all you gotta do is get your mind right. Sure it's uncomfortable, but long as you have water and shelter it won't kill you.

The cold will kill you even if you have shelter and drink plenty water. It can make your limbs turn black and fall off. It can give you hyperthermia, make you think you're warm, and you never wake up.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I can't stand the heat and humidity. It's hard for me to sleep when it's hot.

I sleep comfortably when it's cold, and I have a nice, warm blanket. I'll take the no heat.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fukking cosmos is a motherfukker. No less than hour after writing that original message.. my fukking A/C fan stopped spinning. Probably a blown Capacitor. Ain't that a bytch! :francis:
Had to get my fan blades replaced 2 summers ago...when I tell you I wanted to DIE :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Breh all you gotta do is get your mind right. Sure it's uncomfortable, but long as you have water and shelter it won't kill you.

The cold will kill you even if you have shelter and drink plenty water. It can make your limbs turn black and fall off. It can give you hyperthermia, make you think you're warm, and you never wake up.
I 100% agree with you. I’m from Georgia and still live in the south so I have no choice lol. I have to be outside no matter the weather to cover events. I was in the streets of Miami covering the Trump trial for three days 8 hours each day. I survived

black-man-interview.png

I used to have to go to the NC mountains to cover snowfall(thank God that’s over) I definitely had to learn how to work in the cold but I know now.