Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

Would you rather have no A/C in the summer or no heat in the winter?

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Everybody here clearly lives in warmer climates. In Ohio no heat means you could die, and your pipes and plumbing will break down.
No AC , i can just use a fan and some shade. If i really suffering i can strap a bag of ice the back of the fan for cooler air.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If you have ever lived in Arizona, Texas, or Florida during the months of July and August, then you know air conditioning is a non-negotiable.

With no heat in the winter you can put on layers and heat up really quick. But there is absolutely nothing you can do when it's over 100° outside. Only thing you can do is sleep inside of an ice bath.

Houston in the summer will piss you off. You get ready to go out and by the time you make it to your car, you're drenched in sweat and need another shower.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cold has never bothered me even as a kid. I've worked in negative temps quite a few times, no problems.

Meanwhile with no A/C the bed sheets covered in ball sweat and p*ssy juice.

You will be a corpse sleep in no heat.

Chu tweaked't my nikka.

Art Barr

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Depends on how cold/hot we’re talking. If it’s like 30-35 degrees vs 85-90 degrees, I will easily take no heat. If it’s below freezing vs 90s and higher, I can handle no AC. Not trying to sit inside my house wearing a coat. If you don’t have AC, just get some fans and close all the windows. Or you can have fans blowing outside while having other fans that blow directly on you.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I have testosterone and wool socks on my side, I'll brave the winter.