Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
The earth isn’t that old.

it’s only tens of thousands of years old

there have been ancient civilizations that have been wiped out due to ice ages , magnetic poles switching, asteroids etc

The earth definitely older than tens of thousands lol. I believe the ancient civilization theories but I doubt they got as advanced as we currently are.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Nah, I'm good.

Not trying to be a dinosaur turd on the side of some Mountain. No thank you.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If our civilization collapsed today, there would be nothing left in 10000 years. Everything would have broken down except steel knives etc

Hence we don’t really know if ancient civilizations had electricity, computers etc
The earth definitely older than tens of thousands lol. I believe the ancient civilization theories but I doubt they got as advanced as we currently are.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready to go out on some Turok Dinosaur Killa shyt
57c4010de05c07c3fc1aa649da8a04c6.png

I was just about to say nobody got time to run around prehsotorc Africa with 500 million duffle bag playing turok

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You'd probably catch some wild prehistoric virus from eating dinosaur meat or plants with dinosaur shyt on it and die

Or if you make it back, transfer that virus to the rest of the human population and start another pandemic
But imagine if you had immunity and used that $ to make a vaccine. You just hit Bezos status

:gladbron:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
First of all

I think even the oxygen levels and all kinds of basic shyt like that might be problematic. Oxygen levels were higher I believe. Hopefully simple metabolic processes would work like normal.

Vitamins. They didn't even know about Vitamin C until a certain point in history. Being totally deficient in a key vitamin can do yoy

But holy shyt. Microbes that you have zero experience with. Maybe some parasites that are unfamiliar that you can't guard against (cause they come from unexpected angles)

okay so lets say the tiny stuff doesn't do you

how do you know you can live on the meat of whatever animals you find. Seen an episode of Alive where dude killed a MOOSE.. and was starving to death cause Moose has too little fat or sumn.

What if all the fish are the size of a damn porpoise and fishing is impossible

Killer insects like one Breh mentioned. Not just parasites that can creep you. Big ass dragonflies that might be hunting your ass

And finally

Changamire Dombo.

I say your ass would die horribly

:merchant::damn:

Im still going.

:smugdraper:

Though getting eaten by this would suck
Crocodylus thorbjarnarsoni - Wikipedia

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
If our civilization collapsed today, there would be nothing left in 10000 years. Everything would have broken down except steel knives etc

Hence we don’t really know if ancient civilizations had electricity, computers etc
Nah we would’ve had evidence even today. In addition oral and written history would have passed down things of significance.

The most advanced ancient technology probably would be only as advanced as the Baghdad Battery.

It doesn’t make sense to blow this stuff out out the water like that, modern humans haven’t been around that long. And for a huge majority of the time we’ve been here, we have literally been struggling to survive.