Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It sounds doable. I'd bring a dude who can build a sort of underground bunker. Bear Grills is coming and Navy Seals or equivalent

Somebody made a great point with the flame thrower, give me that. We got a bunch of nikkas in here thinking they'll be accurate enough to kill 1 raptor, let alone 3-4:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. Even if you do hit, will an AR round be enough to take em out

Food I'm not too worried about considering the human body can go 8 to 21 days. Grills will take care of gathering shyt. Water is the serious issue, but I imagine filters would work.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
op makes it so much easier when he said three weapon of choice :whew:

easy money

a tank
a pack of grenade(it's one weapon)
and another one of these that's portable
PH-H-Top10-Most-Dangerous-Weapons-Ever-Created_Q1L6Y5-720p30.jpg

so easy, I might bring my baby with me :win:

How long is that minigun gone last you ammo wise? Who gone carry in around?:francis:

Flame thrower is the best weapon. Fire kills everything. Landmines and tear gas not to far from behind

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prehistoric virus not fukking with the modern immune system and penicillin. You'll be aight if you bring something to sanitize water and cook meat

That's not how that works lol

It would be as dangerous for you to be alive back then as it would for someone born thousands of years ago to be brought to the present.

Our immune system adapts to deal with the threats we have at present. It doesn't retain effectiveness from all diseases previously existed.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Your immune system would probably be fukked even if you managed to survive the three weeks. You should be allowed to go with a hazard suit and oxygen. And a three week supply of water.
:patrice:

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure the atmosphere was different back then, slightly lower oxygen levels. Would have to walk around in a astronaut suit. Easy bait :pachaha:
It was the other way round. There was a lot more oxygen back then than today