Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
me ashanti and scotti beam..

2 random white folks

weapon of choice ..

a vaccine for whatever disease the peckerwood share

id sub 1 weapon for a state of the art bunker thats indestructuable

and a flame thrower..

all it takes is one sneeze from both peckerwoods.. n a prey to eat em... dinosaur life as we know it is done...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah you’d die of infections or something. No antibodies. You get bit by a mosquito and die of some extinct version of malaria lmao. Or your drink the water and die.

Now if that wasn’t a factor and all I had to worry about was dinosaurs and wild animals? Sure. Give me that bald ass guy from Jurassic Park 2, the entire squad from Predator and some other tough dudes and we could thug it out.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Let me bring:
AR-15, an AKM, and a PK.
Malaria spray and nets, a couple hundred water purifying tablets, several lighters, proper weather clothing, soap, and sunglasses.

Bring a copy of War & Peace to read in my downtime.

I want a mentally healthy Green Beret, Navy Seal, chef, mychologist, and an archeologist.

$500,000,000.00 richer with an incoming award for pioneering work on the Mesozoic era.

You’d be way better off with either a paleontologist or a paleobotanist instead of an archeologist breh

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think yall watch too much TV

Most dinosaurs were vegetarians so you probably wouldnt get hunted by them at all. Plus humans are smart....much much smarter than anything on the planet during that period, and extremely good at killing shyt. With an trained and armed team, there is virtually no way the animals pose a threat. The only concern is the environment itself, deal with that and stay healthy and you're good.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Get punched in the face by a brolic prehistoric cave roo brehs

f737aba2ab2e77e8647ee1428b09ba07.jpg

:whoa:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
If I had to do it...

Like I'm chilling on xbox one night and my nikka @Mad good research accepts this deal from the devil like his name is cuphead or some shyt and me and @Mad Good Dro get transported to the staging lobby for this suicide shyt...

First, I'd smack the shyt out the nikka but...

Since I have to go through with it...I'm bringing camouflaged tents, cloths and foregoing all guns for a high powered crossbow and a as many flash & concussion grenades that they let me take.

That plus if I could get them to give us some blackwater level high frequency lights. And a generator.

That way, night time comes and I'll be able to set up lights on four sides, motion sensor goes off and them shyts give off enough light to burn the eyes from any animals sockets.

The key isn't to be able to KILL a predator. That's too much energy. We need to be able to make the idea of us being a meal too much work. Make them say "fukk it" and go after another te that thought they just needed a whole bunch of .50 cal snipers and assault rifles.

I'll be calling asleep to them nikkas screams in the distance as they get ripped apart.

Oh...

And when - if - we make it and are about to walk through that stargate like portal back to the current time...
I'm turning around and
tenor.gif

kicking @Mad good research back into the ground and jump through that muhfukka right before it closes as I shout...

"Trust your nikkas to not be upset when you endanger their lives for millions, brehs!"

I’m tryna get this paper and you smack me off rip :picard:

then kick me in the gutter :dwillhuh:

I’m taking 50 mil off your cut :umad:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
We get 3 weapons a peice plus plenty of ammo?

And assuming we can breathe the air...:stopitslime:

Prolly jerky for meat, 5 days worth of water for each and 5 days worth of watermelon for each (for fullness and hydration),some peanut butter, and however many boxes of MRE's were allowed to have. Hell bump the jerky, give me the MRE's.

I want a few .50 cals and a bunch of ammo. I'd basically use the cans of ammo to back us into cave and build a wall to lock us in for protection.

The number of cans I get per 50 cal will determine now many 50's I take. After that I'd prolly take at least 1 handgun and 1 machete.

I figure we ration the food as long as possible. Use the watermelon instead of drinking all the water at 1st and use the water the last few days.

Even if we run out of water for those last few days well be hydrated.

Dont remember what the rest of the op mentioned, but I could easily choose 1 sacrificial lamb to knock right b4 the 100% set up. Drag his body off come back and close in the wall.

From there we sit back n wait.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah you’d die of infections or something. No antibodies. You get bit by a mosquito and die of some extinct version of malaria lmao. Or your drink the water and die.

Now if that wasn’t a factor and all I had to worry about was dinosaurs and wild animals? Sure. Give me that bald ass guy from Jurassic Park 2, the entire squad from Predator and some other tough dudes and we could thug it out.

Roland was arguably the GOAT character in the whole Jurassic franchise, protagonist or antagonist :wow:

RIP to his actor :wow: