Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d probably do it. :ohhh:

My 3 weapons would be ...
  • three diesel army helicopters.
My people would be......
  • 3 pilots
  • one paleontologist (cause they study fossils and sht)
  • one surgeon.

Why do I need helicopters? The minute I see something taller than the skyline, imma hop in the helicopters and bounce.:wow:

Why diesel helicopters? Cause you can use plant oils to make the fuel when you need it, just like corn oil (ethanol) at the gas pump.

Why do I need three? So that it doesn’t matter what location im dropped off in. If I need to travel with them, I’ll just tie them up to eachother like this whenever I need to move somewhere.....

ec0da95d97bce07b594463545adb929d--chopper-modeling.jpg

851ab31d70ae81f063830637ddc93fd4--army-mom-military-army.jpg

I also get 1000miles of range on each individual helicopter. That’s 3000 miles total over 3 weeks. That’s more than enough distance to scope out a nice uninhabited desert. And maybe some hunting grounds.

Go back with an atomic bomb, RPG and grenade launcher and 5 highly trained Marines. Then go about eating a Trex steak:ohlawd:

How is this one going to be useful, breh?:jbhmm:

You would have to run so far from the blast range that you might as well not have used it on whatever animal you were trying to kill. And once you are done running away from the first jungle, there will be new monsters waiting in your new spot .:mjtf:

I agree on the rpg-launcher combo though. Very creative. Traditional bullets probably wouldn’t work on a dinosaur hide:sadcam:

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like many have said it’s not the dinosaurs. You could probably maneuver around in a 1-2 mile radius so it’s like not youd have T Rexes and raptors all in your shyt.

it’s the difference in climate, vegetation, etc. That would fukk you up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
air and environment would be totally different. even if you manage to duck all those dinosaurs and insects bigger than man the actual germs and viruses would be working out your body on the first breath. fukk around and die from some ancient whooping cough in 5 minutes n never even fire a gun.