Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I also might try it on 1 condition....UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE TO GO BEYOND THE BEACH WHENEVER WE ARE NEAR A LARGE BODY OF WATER.

Some of y’all talking about the big ass bugs and dinosaurs back then, have y’all seen the marine life from that era? :merchant:

Some of them nikkas were as big as a 3-story house....Or bigger than an AirBus....And that’s not even touching the crocodilians either :hubie:

mosasaurus_andrey-atuchin.jpg

860-header-non-dinos2.jpg

elasmosaurusJK-58bf01dc3df78c353c25a953.jpg

D0_LCC9XgAAJFe6.jpg

latest

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
A T-Rex couldn't run irl. You would've been able to see and hear it from 10 miles away. They also had a short life span and were mainly scavengers. You're main fear would be pteradactyls and raptors.

With a flame thrower, a jacket, a grappler gun and an assault rifle, I'll do it. :ehh:

Whether they could run or not as well as being either hunter or scavenger or both, it’s still up for debate to this day

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I'm ready to go out on some Turok Dinosaur Killa shyt
57c4010de05c07c3fc1aa649da8a04c6.png

I grew up on this Turok

Turokevolutionbox.jpg

To this day, one of the best games I’ve ever played and I haven’t even beaten it yet :wow:

One of the first games I’ve bought on my PS2 and my very first M-rated game :wow:

Christmas of 2002 :blessed:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Can one of my weapons be a military vehicle?

If so I choose an aircraft carrier parked somewhere in the ocean.

If not, can one of my weapons be War Machine suit?

Knowing how crazy warm it was back then and how deep the oceans were, I hope your aircraft carrier would be capable of handling some of them storms back then...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Whether they could run or not as well as being either hunter or scavenger or both, it’s still up for debate to this day
Basically, the average athletic person could just run away. At most a bike can keep you at distance.

In the mesozoic era, the worse place you would want to be is in the sea. A megalodon is no joke. :merchant:

I chose the grappler gun to keep my ass in the trees and build a treehouse.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Whats more likely is that we would spread our mundane diseases to that time breh. Those creatures 100 million year dont immunities to the most basic bacteria and viruses our body carries around daily.

We gon fukk around and cause premature global plague before mammals got the chance to leave those underground burrows. Come back to "humanity" looking like

e1387bad8084d5443c1c220eae287e18.jpg
Damn u right. This could fukk up the time line horribly :huhldup:
- u somehow survive the three weeks and u come back to a world looking like the walking dead :ufdup:
That 500 mill may. Be useless :sas2:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmm. If they’re letting you bring enough food for 5 days, could food pills be enough to help you last the other 9 days with no need to hunt? :jbhmm:

3 weapons of choice with unlimited ammo :jbhmm:

Water isn’t an issue. They got those filtered bottles that people be drinking out of swamps with.

how big is the backpack?

this is actually tempting

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
You'd probably catch some wild prehistoric virus from eating dinosaur meat or plants with dinosaur shyt on it and die

Or if you make it back, transfer that virus to the rest of the human population and start another pandemic
Nah that wouldn’t happen. Odds are incredibly low.

The real problem is that we wouldn’t be able to breathe and would slowly suffocate considering the atmosphere, ozone, oxygen levels, chemicals in the air, etc would be completely foreign to our fragile ass lungs.

And the plants would poison the fukk out of us considered they’d be on some supreme GMO shyt due to the high ass oxygen levels