Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Nope, the parasites and diseases alone would probably fukk you up something serious. Dont even get me started on the dinosaurs and big ass insect's.
Yup, brehs in here really underestimating what excess oxygen levels can do to living organisms.

We might be on level 20, but shyt back then was on level 100. And that means literally everything. We not fighting those odds

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah brehs this is a trap question

back then, the atmosphere was made of different levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Basically, breathing at surface level back then would be similar to breathing on top of Mount Everest today. Aka, you’d die in a matter of minutes without supplemental oxygen.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently fasted for 5 weeks on Nothing but liquids, so I think I could last with whats being offered for food.
I would need some type of exoskeleton suit with oxygen
3 senzu beans
Vape pen
Zip of New nate Robinson pack
Some magic Mushrooms
4 of the baddest hoes

So I can die in peace and harmony.

Cause I aint making it past 2 days
:russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
That's as far as we know, imagine the possibility you run into some freak of an animal that may or may not be a dinosaur that's like 13ft and can run 20mph

shyt I think they said one of the biggest flying predators was bigger than giraffes,

They were

5db812792068d6ee4827ca6ab695233b.jpg

Comparative-sizes-of-Quetzalcoatlus-northropi-25-m-tall-at-shoulder-250-kg-estimated_Q640.jpg

quetzalcoatlus-size.jpg

Quetzalcoatlus. And apparently, there was another pterosaur that was a lil bigger than this one :merchant:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hmm. If they’re letting you bring enough food for 5 days, could food pills be enough to help you last the other 9 days with no need to hunt? :jbhmm:

3 weapons of choice with unlimited ammo :jbhmm:

Water isn’t an issue. They got those filtered bottles that people be drinking out of swamps with.

how big is the backpack?

this is actually tempting

YOURE THERE FOR 3 WEEKS
NOT 2.

:devil:
:evil:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Prehistoric insects are bigger than humans mf ain't lasting a day, the environment was far different no our bodies are not adjusted to all those diseases. The rainforest trees being ripped apart has slowly released some of these and yall think our immune system can handle that? Packs of raptors?! The creatures we DON'T know about :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They were

5db812792068d6ee4827ca6ab695233b.jpg

Comparative-sizes-of-Quetzalcoatlus-northropi-25-m-tall-at-shoulder-250-kg-estimated_Q640.jpg

quetzalcoatlus-size.jpg

Quetzalcoatlus. And apparently, there was another pterosaur that was a lil bigger than this one :merchant:
The thing that trips me out is this shyt is still just a guess, there's soooooooo many species we may likely never know about that roamed earth, who knows what could've lived back then, that's why I wouldn't take this bet, could've been actual dragons n shyt back then or the world could've been like earth when the devil's roamed it in devilman

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let me show y'all something...

woman+and+meganeura.jpeg

This is an example of what you'd be dealing with during that time. Griffinflies.

That's a winged insect. Just imagine what is crawling in the dark all around during hunting time in the wilderness of 200 million years ago.

I'd end up shooting myself.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
With food and water you don't need to go anywhere. Find somewhere and hole yourself in. Or someplace tactically you can out think the predators.

Basically do what our ancestors did you survive fukkery by building a home. Most likely In a cave. Put up heavy duty nets to keep out giant insects.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If I had to do it...

Like I'm chilling on xbox one night and my nikka @Mad good research accepts this deal from the devil like his name is cuphead or some shyt and me and @Mad Good Dro get transported to the staging lobby for this suicide shyt...

First, I'd smack the shyt out the nikka but...

Since I have to go through with it...I'm bringing camouflaged tents, cloths and foregoing all guns for a high powered crossbow and a as many flash & concussion grenades that they let me take.

That plus if I could get them to give us some blackwater level high frequency lights. And a generator.

That way, night time comes and I'll be able to set up lights on four sides, motion sensor goes off and them shyts give off enough light to burn the eyes from any animals sockets.

The key isn't to be able to KILL a predator. That's too much energy. We need to be able to make the idea of us being a meal too much work. Make them say "fukk it" and go after another te that thought they just needed a whole bunch of .50 cal snipers and assault rifles.

I'll be calling asleep to them nikkas screams in the distance as they get ripped apart.

Oh...

And when - if - we make it and are about to walk through that stargate like portal back to the current time...
I'm turning around and
tenor.gif

kicking @Mad good research back into the ground and jump through that muhfukka right before it closes as I shout...

"Trust your nikkas to not be upset when you endanger their lives for millions, brehs!"