Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
the fock do I look like walking around with city certified cumbucket? and risk becoming the laughing stock every time I go out with her on some "yo mark, steve, eric...look aint that the chick we ran a train on last year?" "yhh thats the freaky one that done licked juices off our balls".

Miss me with that sh!t

scust as you nyggas having no problem with a chick that basically secretes semen from sweat glands.:gag:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:snoop: you nikkas is unbelievable sometimes...so a chick gotta fukk 45 nikkas to be sexually proficient?

Please, this 2012 son. fukkin is like driving a car fam...once a bytch learn to drive stick she good. I feel sad for ya'll if thats the only way the chicks ya'll been with get down.

I aint sayin the chick gotta be a damn saint, but seriously breh.

And idgaf how many chicks nikkas one-night the shyt is karmic my nikka, even if its NOT you one day ole girl gon get some side dikk and come back eatin pork rinds....you know that bytch aint NEVER like pork rinds.....but Randy from Red Lobster like them shyts...

shyts chess not checkers nikkas pay attention....ho's is not made to be anything more. shyt is a way of life.the question is about DATING not slaying....which is what hos is for.

nikkas wifing chicks who had 65 dikks........that's the starting lineup for the entire Western Conference of the NBA. bytch need to wear a dirty brown wedding dress :scusthov:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:snoop: you nikkas is unbelievable sometimes...so a chick gotta fukk 45 nikkas to be sexually proficient?
Please, this 2012 son. fukkin is like driving a car fam...once a bytch learn to drive stick she good. I feel sad for ya'll if thats the only way the chicks ya'll been with get down.
I aint sayin the chick gotta be a damn saint, but seriously breh.
And idgaf how many chicks nikkas one-night the shyt is karmic my nikka, even if its NOT you one day ole girl gon get some side dikk and come back eatin pork rinds....you know that bytch aint NEVER like pork rinds.....but Randy from Red Lobster like them shyts...
shyts chess not checkers nikkas pay attention....ho's is not made to be anything more. shyt is a way of life.the question is about DATING not slaying....which is what hos is for.
Wanna know how I know you're feelings are hurt and that you are overly sensitive? :smugdraper:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
That thread about Rihanna got me thinking. Would you date/marry someone who is compatible with you but has a high number of sexual partners? (whatever you consider to be a high number)

He/she doesn't have any STD's, no kids, no baggage, never cheated, educated, etc. They are attractive and compatible with you in every other way but they have had sex with a whole bunch of people. Would you date, and possible marry, him/her?

They don't feel like having a lot of sexual partners is wrong, they just want to settle down now and have a relationship.

Yes i would :leostare:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
if she takes care of herself and never caught anything then its all good. thats how i see it :manny:

As long as she aint got STD's, abortions etc. and was always faithful...the rest is irrelevant (unless we talking extreme #s)

I hear this all too often. "As long as she/he doesn't have anything"
Ive read a lot of drivel from players, sugarbabies and prostitutes online but ive never heard of one admitting to having an STD. More specifically herpes.
A quarter of the adult population has genetal herpes, an STD which cant be mitigated by condoms. How much of the adult population are sexually active?
Less than a half? And thats even if were being generous.

The fact is MOST promiscuous people have some form of permanent STD, whether it be herpes or genetal wartz. I don't need an STD test to tell me that.

Id avoid a promiscuous person all all costs. Its not something i look down on, as everybody is responsible for only themselves, but its not something that i partake in too often :guilty: and is a deal-breaker when looking for a partner at my age.

I understand the older you get, the less shyt like this matters, but at 21 year old girl with 5+ bodies.............. :stopitslime:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
A lot people are so insecure about their numbers they have to wish life long diseases on others in order to reconcile for their lack of in comparison.

:yeshrug:

:lolbron: Using the open legs of whores as fuel for your self-esteem.
Most of my brehs do the same exact thing.
What a sad meaningless life some poeple lead.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Using the open legs of whores as fuel for your self-esteem.
Just because you use it for that doesn't mean other people do. Sex isn't a self-esteem booster for a lot of people. Notice how no one in here as tried to play anyone for having small numbers. It's only dudes with small numbers who stay trying to prove themselves/find a reason to downplay someone else's number. Insecurity is a bytch.

:pachaha:

Just do you pleh boi :birdman: