Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The more people you sleep with = The more chance of catching and spreading an STD
Have you never taken a probability class?
Fam, its simple....yeah its risk any time you fukk. But im talking about EXPOSURE...diseases spread though increased EXPOSURE...it might be the whole house catch a cold but you didnt why cuz you didn't prolong your exposure...they was all in the den and you was in the basement...minimal exposure
this is all under the pretense that he girl you fukkin is fukking just you...
So you both have complete control over the amount of people the person you are fukking has fukked, correct?

This is what logically fukks any probability/statistic up. That is why they say even if you've had sex once, you need to get tested. You don't control anyone else's sexual count/history. Humans aren't numbers, they are beings of free will and choice.

Yes, someone may have had more partners than you, but every time you have sex unprotected (even in a relationship), you're still exposed.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
The Beta-male mantra. :scusthov:
Yall can do better brehs.
:childplease:

Let me guess, u one of dem simps that be like, "so how many men u been with?" LOL, like any woman is gonna tell u the truth. Put on a condom if u worried about catching something, because it's plenty of women with stds and aids that have only had 1 or a couple of partners.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Let me guess, u one of dem simps that be like, "so how many men u been with?" LOL, like any woman is gonna tell u the truth. Put on a condom if u worried about catching something, because it's plenty of women with stds and aids that have only had 1 or a couple of partners.
It's like they somehow think they are immune or something. Even bytches/nikkas who are virgins have AIDS dummies.

Talk about puttin' the p*ssy on a pedestal :pachaha: "She said she only got 1 body dog, she good" :pachaha:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
What are you basing any of these numbers on? The average number of sexual partners for men in the US is 7, and this is according to an actual research study conducted a few years ago.

Most dudes are simply not putting up these types of numbers, no matter what they tell you.

:rudy:7? For males in high school?

I was at 7 when I was around 19 and got clowned for not fukkin enough broads. I still get clowned to this day for not having a big number and my count around 40.:to:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That thread about Rihanna got me thinking. Would you date/marry someone who is compatible with you but has a high number of sexual partners? (whatever you consider to be a high number)

He/she doesn't have any STD's, no kids, no baggage, never cheated, educated, etc. They are attractive and compatible with you in every other way but they have had sex with a whole bunch of people. Would you date, and possible marry, him/her?

They don't feel like having a lot of sexual partners is wrong, they just want to settle down now and have a relationship.

Probably not:yeshrug:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you basing any of these numbers on? The average number of sexual partners for men in the US is 7, and this is according to an actual research study conducted a few years ago.

Most dudes are simply not putting up these types of numbers, no matter what they tell you.

Remember you're on the coli fam:bryan:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

I fully understand what youre saying. im just trying to point out, that a promisuous person would be more likely to have an infection, and so i'd choose to stay away from them.

It's like they somehow think they are immune or something. Even bytches/nikkas who are virgins have AIDS dummies.

Talk about puttin' the p*ssy on a pedestal :pachaha: "She said she only got 1 body dog, she good" :pachaha:

Nobodys putting frigid women on a pedestal. Were just dismissing whores. Youre more than welcome to date them if youd like though.
They've gotta settle with someone after theyve had dozen of cocks up in that c*nt.