Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't judge me by my past. I don't live there anymore.

How dare you think that I take responsibility for my choices in life!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nobodys putting frigid women on a pedestal. Were just dismissing whores. Youre more than welcome to date them if youd like though.
They've gotta settle with someone after theyve had dozen of cocks up in that c*nt.

So basically you have no logical point to stand (ie. you're attempts at disease cries, self-esteem, etc.). The amount of penises a woman has had doesn't make me feel any better or worse about myself. For some men, this makes them feel more secure, obviously.

A woman getting fukked doesn't scare me. :yeshrug: Sorry.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Body counts are deceptive as hell anyway. Chick could tell you she only been with 4 dudes right? But she'll leave out that 2 of em trained her and the other 2 she fukked the same night she met them. Is she less of a "hoe" than the chick with 6 bodies all with dudes she was actually dating?

Of course everyone is gonna want to know something about their girl's sexual past but unless yall gon launch an investigation into how long she knew each nikka before he hit, how deep their relationship was and all that other shyt...numbers are relatively meaningless

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukking 10 bodies a year is very conceivable for someone single most of that time (male or female). At the end of the day it depends on when that individual gets tired of that life and decides to slow it down or if they get in a committed relationship.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So basically you have no logical point to stand (ie. you're attempts at disease cries, self-esteem, etc.). The amount of penises a woman has had doesn't make me feel any better or worse about myself. For some men, this makes them feel more secure, obviously.

A woman getting fukked doesn't scare me. :yeshrug: Sorry.

Doesn't scare me either...but a bytches baggage that comes with all them dikks DOES...

like i said the shyt is deeper than just disease...you dumb if you think these ho's aint fukked up in the head all that damn life force nikkas done squirted in em.

again we talking about DATING SERIOUSLY OR WIFEING...no one talking about just smashin

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
like i said the shyt is deeper than just disease...you dumb if you think these ho's aint fukked up in the head all that damn life force nikkas done squirted in em.
You all honestly have a different reason any time someone logically proves you wrong about something.
1. Numbers
2. Disease
3. Now mental problems
:heh::pachaha:
Any way, if so, that will usually be a guy with lower number's problem. Men who have more partners usually have more women at their disposal to pick from/who want them. You guys with lower numbers should be more worried about that (women with higher numbers), truthfully lol. That will more than likely be the group of women y'all get stuck with.

Also: I feel like that is something of the past. We are entering into a new age, where women feel comfortable having sex NSA, and men feel comfortable asking. It's no biggie. People aren't crushed by/afraid of the number of partners they have anymore

You're average women still isn't catchin' as many bodies you're average dude is though. I could name a lot of guys who have cleared 50. Not any women though, even though I know some women with deep numbers.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You all honestly have a different reason any time someone logically proves you wrong about something.
1. Numbers
2. Disease
3. Now mental problems
:heh::pachaha:
Any way, if so, that will usually be a guy with lower number's problem. Men who have more partners usually have more women at their disposal to pick from/who want them. You guys with lower numbers should be more worried about that (women with higher numbers), truthfully lol. That will more than likely be the group of women y'all get stuck with.

You're average women still isn't catchin' as many bodies you're average dude is though. I could name a lot of guys who have cleared 50. Not any women though, even though I know some women with deep numbers.

Its all of the above friend, but i WILL agree with you on the likely hood of ever meeting a slore that done cracked 50 is low...however I too know some. And just cuz a guy doesn't smash many doesn't mean that he dont have heauxs to choose from. Thats high school logic...in fact not fukkin a chick is more alluring to a woman the just trying to fukk her off the bat all the time...i'm happy with my numbers, never to this day caught a STD (knock on wood) but i HAVE ran into a chick that had one too many dikks in her past...not that i was worried about other nikkas...SHE was fukked up in the head...which is why i had to cut her loose.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:rudy:7? For males in high school?

I was at 7 when I was around 19 and got clowned for not fukkin enough broads. I still get clowned to this day for not having a big number and my count around 40.:to:
:stopitslime: You may have higher numbers than that, but according to actual research and evidence, most dudes are simply not fukking that many women. That's just reality. Let me try to find this study real quick. I forgot who published it.

Remember you're on the coli fam:bryan:
:manny: You right.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
As long as she doesnt have STDS i dont give a fuk

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Its all of the above friend, but i WILL agree with you on the likely hood of ever meeting a slore that done cracked 50 is low...however I too know some. And just cuz a guy doesn't smash many doesn't mean that he dont have heauxs to choose from. Thats high school logic...in fact not fukkin a chick is more alluring to a woman the just trying to fukk her off the bat all the time...i'm happy with my numbers, never to this day caught a STD (knock on wood) but i HAVE ran into a chick that had one too many dikks in her past...not that i was worried about other nikkas...SHE was fukked up in the head...which is why i had to cut her loose.
It's not all of the above, because none of it's logical and all built on emotion/insecurity. If you were afraid of STDs you wouldn't have sex at all, but you do though and you know that EVERYTIME you have sex, you can catch something. You're no different from the next guy in reality. It's all the same chances for everyone. The CDC doesn't release yearly categorized probability systems detailing the chances for guys range 1-10, 11-20, etc. because even they understand it doesn't work like that.

I never said that a guy like that didn't have women to choose from. Just that, more often than not it's not the best crop.

You should say SHE and not try to use her as a template for all women who don't have low numbers. She's one case, not a reflection of every woman.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's not all of the above, because none of it's logical and all built on emotion/insecurity. If you were afraid of STDs you wouldn't have sex at all, but you do though and you know that EVERYTIME you have sex, you can catch something. You're no different from the next guy in reality. It's all the same chances for everyone. The CDC doesn't release yearly categorized probability systems detailing the chances for guys range 1-10, 11-20, etc. because even they understand it doesn't work like that.

I never said that a guy like that didn't have women to choose from. Just that, more often than not it's not the best crop.

You should say SHE and not try to use her as a template for all women who don't have low numbers. She's one case, not a reflection of every woman.

now we gettin somewhere, friend.

I know about risk when you fukk, but the CDC also says multiple partners is also a ways to compound exposure as well.

And i wouldn't even say its not the best crop...1. "Best" of the crop is subjective and 2. MOST females i would say feel like they want a guy that know what he's doing but not a nikka who done wanged they whole complex.

and SHE isn't a template that was just my only direct interaction, i have been around and learned vicariously thorugh friends/family, but SHE was my only hands on personal experience...so its not a isolated thing...i have both personal and observational stuff im going off of here.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
now we gettin somewhere, friend.
I know about risk when you fukk, but the CDC also says multiple partners is also a ways to compound exposure as well.
And i wouldn't even say its not the best crop...1. "Best" of the crop is subjective and 2. MOST females i would say feel like they want a guy that know what he's doing but not a nikka who done wanged they whole complex.
and SHE isn't a template that was just my only direct interaction, i have been around and learned vicariously thorugh friends/family, but SHE was my only hands on personal experience...so its not a isolated thing...i have both personal and observational stuff im going off of here.
Post where the CDC talks about compound exposure.

So you don't prefer the use the word "best" because it's subjective, but you want to use your subjective scale to serve as a judgement point for the amount of people a person has sex with. Hmm, that's convenient. And if you think about it, it's not like people walk around wearing their numbers or whatnot so she wouldn't know, but more often than not, a guy with higher numbers is more than likely gonna have more ability to pull a female than a guy who doesn't, so he does have more women available to him. That's what I'm getting at.

Personal experience or observation doesn't make you right however, so...