Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Habit

Banned
Daps
the ducktails be killing me :laugh:

call it insecurity if you want. no way i could be with a chick that let 50+ nikkas smash. shyt's like buying a muffin with fingerprints all over it.

I like to be opened minded, but their is a good chance she is damaged goods. If I have to choose between someone who had a few boyfriends and one who slept with many men. I'll take the one with low numbers. You can only guess about her petty and manipulative ways.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
A man can go visit POF or go out to a club 5x's a month and fukk at least 8different broads a month. Take a few weeks off, wash, rinse, repeat...by the end of the year that dude could easily hit 30+.
With sex being easily acceptable (and not having to lower standards) its easy to believe nowadays that both genders could have football numbers by 30.
On a nice spring break in college you can slay a good 10 bodies in that week alone if you playin' dem cards right :takedat:

If you're at an HBCU all four years :bryan: shyt is crazy

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Most dudes ain't waiting no 3 weeks to 5 months for some p*ssy. If he is waiting on that one girl to FINALLY give him some, best believe he's getting it from someone (if not multiples) by then.

Even if a man fukks 10 broads over a period of a year, which is more conceivable, and he continues to smash 10 new broads a year from 21-27 thats 50-70 bodies with fluctuations and down time.

Not saying these numbers apply to every dude but even the average non socially awkward dude could putup these types of numbers with little to moderate effort.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Most dudes ain't waiting no 3 weeks to 5 months for some p*ssy. If he is waiting on that one girl to FINALLY give him some, best believe he's getting it from someone (if not multiples) by then.

Even if a man fukks 10 broads over a period of a year, which is more conceivable, and he continues to smash 10 new broads a year from 21-27 thats 50-70 bodies with fluctuations and down time.

Not saying these numbers apply to every dude but even the average non socially awkward dude could putup these types of numbers with little to moderate effort.
Are you speaking from experience? Exactly.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Average dude aint trying to fukk 10 girls a year tho. I cant even think of 10 bytches I want to fukk in my area right now.

Maybe its different down south. Or maybe I got high standards

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Women have sex with at least 30 people by age 25. Men think it's a good thing to have a lot of sex and bad not to. Both sides should just get used to it.

Whoa, I'm turning 24 soon and my number isn't even close to that. Matter fact, it's still single digits. fukk outta here with the at least 30 bullshyt, don't speak for women.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm clearly from a different demographic than you guys so I can't relate. I really never knew that most guys were getting it in like that with little effort. My mind is blown.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Average dude aint trying to fukk 10 girls a year tho. I cant even think of 10 bytches I want to fukk in my area right now.

Maybe its different down south. Or maybe I got high standards

:wtf: Where do you live where the pickings is like that?

Or are you saying there arent 10 females that you know personally at the moment that you would smash

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What are you basing any of these numbers on? The average number of sexual partners for men in the US is 7, and this is according to an actual research study conducted a few years ago.

Most dudes are simply not putting up these types of numbers, no matter what they tell you.