Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:wtf: Where do you live where the pickings is like that?

Or are you saying there arent 10 females that you know personally at the moment that you would smash

Obviously the second b. Its summer time round here all the hoes on campus is gone.

When fall semester start tho :upsetfavre:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
hoe with miles > a dead lay

i wouldn't go that far....i mean are they highway miles (relationship sex, not many random fukks, not many fukks they know they had but can't remember) or city miles (loads of random nikkas smashin)

you gotta remember weather you like it or not every person you fukk leaves a imprint on you...and while that doesn't make or break a relationship it can strain it.

I mean how would you feel if everytime ya'll niccas went to Red Lobster and shyt the waiter givin her the :obama: face and she's like "ooh yeah we fukked in 08 after my sorority formal"

:leostare:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I mean how would you feel if everytime ya'll niccas went to Red Lobster and shyt the waiter givin her the :obama: face and she's like "ooh yeah we fukked in 08 after my sorority formal"
Then it's up to you to thank that nikka for makin' her the hoe in the bedroom she is today. :takedat: Y'all can be so unappreciative. That's hard work.

I'm just playin' with you girl :bryan:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
as you get older and more mature, you start to realize it doesnt really matter. if she takes care of herself and never caught anything then its all good. thats how i see it :manny:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
yall need to be more concerned with her actions while in a relationship than the shyt she did while single. As long as she aint got STD's, abortions etc. and was always faithful...the rest is irrelevant (unless we talking extreme #s)

Females like sex too :manny:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i wouldn't go that far....i mean are they highway miles (relationship sex, not many random fukks, not many fukks they know they had but can't remember) or city miles (loads of random nikkas smashin)

you gotta remember weather you like it or not every person you fukk leaves a imprint on you...and while that doesn't make or break a relationship it can strain it.

:what::what::what:

on the 1st bold....imprint...im a nikka hoe...i imprint the p*ssy...majority of the monkey i have gotten...one nighters...meet em...she look like she wanna get slayed...she kno what it do...no feelings involve..dueces chunk..after the session

2nd one...hope the waiter hook me up..kuz he know whats about to go dine......i peep they kno each other..get up pull em to the side...ask her does she go'live..n what that mouth do...

i expect him to say stick a thumb in her booty she like that shyt,,,

i wouldnt give a fukk a bout a bytch past...if she got friendly p*ssy...so be it..:yeshrug::yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Damn nikka had to take it to abortions, huh?

alot of nikkas cant handle a bytch with a friendly p*ssy

they treat bytches like they tryna get loans...credit history n shyt..

majority of the nikkas that against couldnt fathom...the ghost of big dikk past catch them n the broad in traffic..

kuz that nikka can spot a square..n approach them..with the bytch there..n get hugs from the hoe..while they r :wtf:

get in the car n throw hissy fits...

if she had a abortion..wha the fukk that gotta do with me..that question or convo wouldnt come out my mouth..none of my business

how many dikks she had none of my business..

actions speak louder than words..if she know what she doin...bytch will get a high 5...prolly a return call..if the monkey cream..

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Then it's up to you to thank that nikka for makin' her the hoe in the bedroom she is today. :takedat: Y'all can be so unappreciative. That's hard work.

:snoop: you nikkas is unbelievable sometimes...so a chick gotta fukk 45 nikkas to be sexually proficient?

Please, this 2012 son. fukkin is like driving a car fam...once a bytch learn to drive stick she good. I feel sad for ya'll if thats the only way the chicks ya'll been with get down.

I aint sayin the chick gotta be a damn saint, but seriously breh.

And idgaf how many chicks nikkas one-night the shyt is karmic my nikka, even if its NOT you one day ole girl gon get some side dikk and come back eatin pork rinds....you know that bytch aint NEVER like pork rinds.....but Randy from Red Lobster like them shyts...

shyts chess not checkers nikkas pay attention....ho's is not made to be anything more. shyt is a way of life.the question is about DATING not slaying....which is what hos is for.