Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Just because you use it for that doesn't mean other people do. Sex isn't a self-esteem booster for a lot of people. Notice how no one in here as tried to play anyone for having small numbers. It's only dudes with small numbers who stay trying to prove themselves/find a reason to downplay someone else's number. Insecurity is a bytch.

:pachaha:

Just do you pleh boi :birdman:

:bryan: at not being able to comprehend your own comments.

If banging slores brings more meaning to your life, do you breh.

I aint mad. :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No one clowns people for having small numbers. They just use it to gain an "edge" in every argument possible on this board.
tumblr_m588ki6VDf1rxnah1o1_500.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Just because you use it for that doesn't mean other people do. Sex isn't a self-esteem booster for a lot of people. Notice how no one in here as tried to play anyone for having small numbers. It's only dudes with small numbers who stay trying to prove themselves/find a reason to downplay someone else's number. Insecurity is a bytch.

:pachaha:

Just do you pleh boi :birdman:

Who the fukk started talking about fukk numbers...i just said you fukk with helly ho's...the stats say you either do or will have herpes. A number doesn't fukking matter great or small.

what matters is that you fukk with gross ho's thats what your statements on your way of life said...accept it and carry on :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
the stats say you either do or will have herpes.
Wanna know what stats say about not being able to take a joke?
:ooh::bryan:

Besides, when you call someone a hoe, you are making insinuations about their numbers, right? And honestly a woman fukking one guy and a women fukking 3 could both have herpes. There's not a number limit for disease and how do you know if a woman's not lying about her numbers to you anyway? :laugh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I learned to keep the standards high when it comes to this. Lets use ten partners as an example, the next time you watch a basketball game, imagine the fact that the amount of players on the court at the same time is the same amount that gave her the alley-oop.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Wanna know what stats say about not being able to take a joke?
:ooh::bryan:

Besides, when you call someone a hoe, you are making insinuations about their numbers, right? And honestly a woman fukking one guy and a women fukking 3 could both have herpes. There's not a number limit for disease and how do you know if a woman's not lying about her numbers to you anyway? :laugh:

i accept that everyone is lying...which is why i purposely kept my own numbers low...im at like 17 or some shyt (and a few of those i wish i had back)

and the the more you touch a stove probability say the higher chance to get burned right?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i accept that everyone is lying...which is why i purposely kept my own numbers low...im at like 17 or some shyt (and a few of those i wish i had back)
and the the more you touch a stove probability say the higher chance to get burned right?
Actually, the logic doesn't apply to sex. Sex doesn't work like a stove. You have no clue how many people the person you are fukking has fukked, or if they start cheating on you, etc. You may have 1 partner, but your chances of having a disease are the same as anyone else's because that's the way diseases work and you don't know who the person you're fukking has fukked.

That's why this whole logic is stupid. Scientifically and statistically, your odds are just the same as some with a different number anytime you have sex, even with the same partner (they could be playing you).

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Actually, the logic doesn't apply to sex. Sex doesn't work like a stove. You have no clue how many people the person you are fukking has fukked, or if they start cheating on you, etc. You may have 1 partner, but your chances of having a disease are the same as anyone else's because that's the way diseases work and you don't know who the person you're fukking has fukked.

That's why this whole logic is stupid. Scientifically and statistically, your odds are just the same as some with a different number anytime you have sex, even with the same partner (they could be playing you).

Fam, its simple....yeah its risk any time you fukk. But im talking about EXPOSURE...diseases spread though increased EXPOSURE...it might be the whole house catch a cold but you didnt why cuz you didn't prolong your exposure...they was all in the den and you was in the basement...minimal exposure

this is all under the pretense that he girl you fukkin is fukking just you...

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

The more people you sleep with = The more chance of catching and spreading an STD

Have you never taken a probability class?