Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I've already done it. Most guys have a lot of partners so a lot of women don't really have a choice.

:sadbron:
Nah, most dudes have less partners than you'd expect. I think the average number for a guy is 6 or 7, according to a report that came out a few years ago.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Men love whores but want a virgin. Can't have ur cake n eat it too. Everybody's gotta past, which means ur one n only true love was getting dikked into submission by some Mandingo type dude b4 u were writing her love letters and dedicating mixtapes to her

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
50+? Where did you end up, the players' club? I believe a couple out of that group might have hit that nubmer, but no way it's just a bunch of fellas in a group of normal males hitting 50+ like that.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
50+? Where did you end up, the players' club? I believe a couple out of that group might have hit that nubmer, but no way it's just a bunch of fellas in a group of normal males hitting 50+ like that.

Yeah, I kinda hoped they were lying. but some of them were/are always with a lot of different women so I thought they were telling the truth.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I kinda hoped they were lying. but some of them were/are always with a lot of different women so I thought they were telling the truth.

Thats cause you probably were interacting with dudes with attractive qualities. If you only asking the minority of guys who the majority of women let fukk then yea you gon hear some stats

Now if you ask a pool of the lamest dudes you can find then it aint about be them type of numbers

Habit

Banned
Daps
Women are a trip.

Compiles a high body count.

Settles down when the 30s near.

Now all of a sudden, wants to be "The One" for some unsuspecting sap/simp.

She gotta learn from Kanye, not to be a chick that says yes too soon. That's how you have a high number.