Would You Date Someone With a Lot of Sexual Partners?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Most nikkas lie about they numbers.

The average playboy got like 20-30 bodies the most

Unless you make it a point to try n bang like 10 chicks a year. Then if you bang 10 chicks a year between 18-25 you will have like 80 bodies.

But the thing is mos dudes aint trying to live that life. Hoes wear a brother down. He aint trying to have all that drama.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Men love whores but want a virgin. Can't have ur cake n eat it too. Everybody's gotta past, which means ur one n only true love was getting dikked into submission by some Mandingo type dude b4 u were writing her love letters and dedicating mixtapes to her

Anybody that wants a virgin is a psycho.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
you can't do anything about the past every woman was some mans side piece at one point

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Because you have to drop your standards to really do football numbers.
I'm just gonna say that this isn't true and leave it at that. Lord knows if I go any further the wolves are gonna try to crucify me.:wow:

di-8Q4J.gif

:shaq:

Edit: One of my homies is a certified lame and this nikka done killed about +30 :wow:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I wonder what nikkas who fukked 200 hoes by the age of 25 are dealing with. Are you fukking wales and everything below 6 too? Do you have a job and money? Other interests in life?

One nikka told me he fukked 50 bytches in a month. :duck: The other one was updating me how he fukked this or that hoe. 2 years later he said he fukked none. :duck:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Most nikkas lie about they numbers.

The average playboy got like 20-30 bodies the most

Unless you make it a point to try n bang like 10 chicks a year. Then if you bang 10 chicks a year between 18-25 you will have like 80 bodies.

But the thing is mos dudes aint trying to live that life. Hoes wear a brother down. He aint trying to have all that drama.

A man can go visit POF or go out to a club 5x's a month and fukk at least 8different broads a month. Take a few weeks off, wash, rinse, repeat...by the end of the year that dude could easily hit 30+.

With sex being easily acceptable (and not having to lower standards) its easy to believe nowadays that both genders could have football numbers by 30.

Habit

Banned
Daps
A man can go visit POF or go out to a club 5x's a month and fukk at least 8different broads a month. Take a few weeks off, wash, rinse, repeat...by the end of the year that dude could easily hit 30+.

With sex being easily acceptable (and not having to lower standards) its easy to believe nowadays that both genders could have football numbers by 30.

Its hard to say standards are high if he is averaging 2 bodies a week. Those are insane numbers if you are not a celebrity or rich.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

:comeon: Only if he is really handsome, tall, or wealthy. The average dude isn't doing that, but there are fat bytches out here with 20 partners by age 18. I'm not buying the not lowering your standards angle either.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Nahh nikkas aint puttin up them type of numbers. Sum Girls are hoes. But tha average girl make a dude wait 3weeks to a month to get the ass.

If a dude aint really feeling her like that he is not gonna wait or stick around.

Dudes who get alot of girls, get alot of girls in volume not in speed. A dude who fukks 10 girls. Usually gets those 10 girls over a different course of time for each individual chick.

1 may give it up in 1 week. 1 may give it up in 5 months.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I wonder what nikkas who fukked 200 hoes by the age of 25 are dealing with. Are you fukking wales and everything below 6 too? Do you have a job and money? Other interests in life?

One nikka told me he fukked 50 bytches in a month. :duck: The other one was updating me how he fukked this or that hoe. 2 years later he said he fukked none. :duck:

the ducktails be killing me :laugh:

call it insecurity if you want. no way i could be with a chick that let 50+ nikkas smash. shyt's like buying a muffin with fingerprints all over it.