Would you consider Aborigines black?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I don't consider anyone whose not AA as being black :yeshrug:
Anyone outside of America, I go by nationality.

58274750.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I said recent because every human being comes from Africa (cacs, Asians, everyone). You need to read a book breh, this is basic common knowledge :why:.

They're as African as Germanic white people.

Yes. You are the people I was writing about.

You say the percentage of African genes makes a person black. So what's the percentage? The next thing you write should include a specific number, otherwise don't bother.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only because race is still such a crippling force in the americas due to your history.

A black man in the UK will be identified as Nigerian/Jamaican/Ghanian etc. It doesn't mean they aren't seen as black, it just means it's so obvious due to context that it's not necessary. That doesn't mean there's less racism, it's just that referring to yourself as black is pointless - clearly I am.

However, in the americas as your nationality lies there, black carries that much more meaning. It's the only thing that you have to separate your identity.

It doesn't mean its only reserved for Americans, it just means it has far more meaning to you, than a Congolese man born in Germany.

well, also because they completely stripped us of our identity, culture, religion, language, land, etc. as you stated, other people will identify with their nationality first, as will I. maybe "black" should be renamed to something exclusive towards AAs, but i do not consider other black ethnic groups apart of the tribe.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well how can you consider somebody black that never wants to go back to the motherland not even for a holiday visit :sas2:

i consider myself black american, not african. why would i want to go there, when they're drowning themselves trying to get over western civilization

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
well, also because they completely stripped us of our identity, culture, religion, language, land, etc. as you stated, other people will identify with their nationality first, as will I. maybe "black" should be renamed to something exclusive towards AAs, but i do not consider other black ethnic groups apart of the tribe.
Just as an English man is white, but sure as hell isn't German.

Black people need to forget this fairytale that just because were all black that means we're the same.

Nah, build your own where you are. After that we can trade (and war) like how white people been doing for centuries, and how we used to do.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Only because race is still such a crippling force in the americas due to your history.

A black man in the UK will be identified as Nigerian/Jamaican/Ghanian etc. It doesn't mean they aren't seen as black, it just means it's so obvious due to context that it's not necessary. That doesn't mean there's less racism, it's just that referring to yourself as black is pointless - clearly I am.

However, in the americas as your nationality lies there, black carries that much more meaning. It's the only thing that you have to separate your identity.

It doesn't mean its only reserved for Americans, it just means it has far more meaning to you, than a Congolese man born in Germany.

By who? :what:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
most of you dudes would be begging for a white american, if you were randomly dropped off in africa. y'all need to stop deluding yourself with these back to africa fantasies, most of you will never go back to live in an african country.

:why: What other option is there for black people?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. You are the people I was writing about.

You say the percentage of African genes makes a person black. So what's the percentage? The next thing you write should include a specific number, otherwise don't bother.

Roughly 50%. Really any percentage is better than 0% like Aborigines (self evident).

They are literally as "black" as white people, Asians, Amerindians, Polynesians.

Tell me, Ghost Utmost, what makes a person "black"? Skin color :heh:? I guess this isn't a black person:

article-0-0CDAE01F00000578-796_468x346.jpg

Daps
Reppin
X
I reserve the term "Black" for anyone with recent African ancestry. All these people from India I just call them "dark-skinned Indians". People from Melanesia I just call them "melanesian".
Who determines what recent is though? If you saw these dudes around the way, what would you think they are, dark Pakistanis or black men?
198_339.jpg

I reserve the term for people with significant (noteable through family lineage and visible in terms of featues) African ancestry who identify as black. Blackness tends to have a varied meaning for African Americans, though, often a mixture of phenotype, political and practical. So @endlesslyidle is right to a degree, we do sometimes catch it for calling people black who are of African ancestry but don't identify as such.
Happened to me 1st time in Junior HS, the girl looked black and had brown skin where mine is very light. I thought, if I know I'm black then so does she. She hit me with :scusthov: and said "I'm not black :scust:I'm Panamanian". I tried to explain that that was her nationality not her race and she got mad:pacspit:. I stopped talking to her ass for good then. Ran into her years later as I was graduating college (so I needed to pick up my HS transcript) and she was working as a security guard at my old high school. Talked to her about 5 minutes before she started bragging about the baby she had with a Trinidadian that looks Asian:francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka said "i consider myself black american, not african". :snoop: Black Americans are scared to death of Africa... it's so sad.

my family hasn't existed in africa for at least 4 generations, what the fukk do i have in common with africans? do i speak any of the languages? do i adhere to any african culture? what gives me the right to claim african, when everything about my existence is american.

i hate to sound cacish, but if y'all love africa so damn much, why are y'all living in america?