Would you consider Aborigines black?

Daps
They are obviously of African descent, but I don’t know if I’d call them black, since that term seems to be exclusively applied to ADOS.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
No they’re not black.

They are not directly from Africa. And specifically did not suffer under chattel slavery.

They’re their own people.

King

Bushed
Daps
They are obviously of African descent, but I don’t know if I’d call them black, since that term is seems to be exclusively applied to ADOS.
They have about as much African descent as the people they’re actually related to: South East Asians

asiaheritage_header.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. If our kids are still in America 20,000 years from now, would they be black still? Same thing.

King

Bushed
Daps
Those people are not Australian Aboriginals :gucci:
I never said they were.

But these are the closest people to aboriginals. They share common Eurasian ancestors.

Nope, they are “black” Africans.

That is not debatable.

Australian Aboriginals are more closely related to South East Asians than modern Africans. They have ancient South East Asian roots and are also related to modern Indians to much much lesser degree.

By your logic - everyone is a “black” African considering ALL humans migrated out of Africa.

This is why race as a concept is fake. You are literally using 17th century racist CAC terminology to describe complex genomic entities and distinct groups of people.

The genomes do not lie.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is why creating an identity based on phenotypes is so stupid

look at this afghan fighter. Is he white?