Would you consider Aborigines black?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
most of you dudes would be begging for a white american, if you were randomly dropped off in africa. y'all need to stop deluding yourself with these back to africa fantasies, most of you will never go back to live in an african country.
I try to back as often as i can breh, i can point out where i'm really from can you :drakewtf:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
well, also because they completely stripped us of our identity, culture, religion, language, land, etc. as you stated, other people will identify with their nationality first, as will I. maybe "black" should be renamed to something exclusive towards AAs, but i do not consider other black ethnic groups apart of the tribe.
On the contrary, whites see all ethnic groups with light skin of European descent as part of their tribe. So even while whites are clear minority regarding world population, their unity and pledge of allegiance to their race/tribe allows them to dominate all others. :heh: Uou don't even accept all people classified as black here in amerikkka.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
agreed. "black" is basically a reserved term for african americans in the US.

No, no it's not. You need to travel, and not spew half truths and lies some anonymous person on an internet forum told you. Legally, "Black" is written into the census data of Britain, Canada, Jamaica, Barbados, almost every African country etc. to denote a person of sub-Saharan African descent.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Roughly 50%. Really any percentage is better than 0% like Aborigines (self evident).

They are literally as "black" as white people, Asians, Amerindians, Polynesians.

Tell me, Ghost Utmost, what makes a person "black"? Skin color :heh:? I guess this isn't a black person:

article-0-0CDAE01F00000578-796_468x346.jpg

Science still does not have a great understanding of Dna genetics other than who's the father

Other than their hair the original aboriginials not their admixed children have black features a long with skin tone

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I remember watching a traveling show and a white American asked an Australian Aborigine "What do you view yourself as?" The Aborigine looked at the white guy and said something like "Whitto" (white man) while pointing at the white guy and pointed to himself and said something like "Moauri" (Black Man). Then a black guy standing next to the white guy was laughing and said, "I could have told you that." I'm not sure why the white guy thought the Aborigine wouldn't consider himself black but the other black guy who was watching thought the whole conversation was hilarious.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happened to me 1st time in Junior HS, the girl looked black and had brown skin where mine is very light. I thought, if I know I'm black then so does she. She hit me with :scusthov: and said "I'm not black :scust:I'm Panamanian". I tried to explain that that was her nationality not her race and she got mad:pacspit:. I stopped talking to her ass for good then. Ran into her years later as I was graduating college (so I needed to pick up my HS transcript) and she was working as a security guard at my old high school. Talked to her about 5 minutes before she started bragging about the baby she had with a Trinidadian that looks Asian:francis:

LOL

I often meet Black people from other countries and they always present themselves as such, never heard anyone say "I'm not Black I'm Haitian" or something like that.

My wife and in-laws are all from Mozambique, they call themselves Black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the contrary, whites see all ethnic groups with light skin of European descent as part of their tribe. So even while whites are clear minority regarding world population, their unity and pledge of allegiance to their race/tribe allows them to dominate all others. :heh: Uou don't even accept all people classified as black here in amerikkka.

this is a half truth, its like saying all americans italians, germans, jews, irish, accept eachother as members of the tribe, when they dont. just like koreans, japanese, chinese don't accept eachother as a part of the tribe.

now under the umbrella of general whiteness against other ethnic groups, you're right; they stick together. which is why i said african americans being labeled as black needs changing, because we're still our own tribe--and no, your half white people still dont belong in the group either.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, no it's not. You need to travel, and not spew half truths and lies some anonymous person on an internet forum told you. Legally, "Black" is written into the census data of Britain, Canada, Jamaica, Barbados, almost every African country etc. to denote a person of sub-Saharan African descent.

it's funny, when we all see other groups distance themselves from "american black" by referring to nationality first, i never see you posters speaking out.

yet, when i as a black american, distance myself from being lumped in every other black ethnic group, there's a problem :jbhmm: