Would you consider Aborigines black?

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I consider Black as the term for those w/out a true identity. We aren't Americans by race we are a mixture of a lot of things but we know we can trace our traits to Africa but most current Africans can trace their identities to their tribes. We can't that is why i consider us of different people. We still have close relationships with those other African and dark brothers!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live among them and there is nothing traditionally black about them. I've actually being called black feller by them. Mind you a good percentage of them believe the white man is their friend. :comeon:

Goes to show you all non-whites have been brainwashed by white supremacy in some type of way.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Identity is salient depending on context. If an African is in their home country they may identify with their tribe in differentiating themselves. If we refer to ourselves as a collective in relation to other groups like Indians, Europeans etc then black is the term that is used.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
No, you said you experienced this personally in your travels (obvious bullshyt :duck:). It's not like there aren't plenty of Dencias in America.

lil-kim-before-and-after-2.jpg

michael-jackson-before-after.jpg

Doesn't Rayven Simone (world famous public figure) hate being called black? Does she speak for black America? Does Ben Carson (African American legend and presidential candidate) or Jesse Lee Peterson?

:stopitslime: Raven & Jesse Peterson are both c00ns, who were dragged up and down the internet for that foolishness. MJ & Kim had self hate issues, but Ive never heard them say they were "not black."

Now I want you to be completely honest, is there or is there not a portion of non-AA's, living in America who dislike being considered black, because they associate the label with African American "ghetto / thug / underachieving / gang" culture, and prefer to distance themselves, by being labeled by ethnicity / nationality / their parent's nationality?

*pause*

If the answers is yes, the whole point of what Ive been saying this entire thread is, that some non-AA's DO NOT WANT TO BE CALLED BLACK, so Im not gonna slap a label onto these people that they clearly don't want. If some says they identify as being black, I respect it, but if they don't, I gotta respect that too, so I don't assume.
I don't know why people are so in their feelings about this, its literally the most politically correct statement of all time :manny:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Raven & Jesse Peterson are both c00ns, who were dragged up and down the internet for that foolishness. MJ & Kim had self hate issues, but Ive never heard them say they were "not black."

Now I want you to be completely honest, is there or is there not a portion of non-AA's, living in America who dislike being considered black, because they associate the label with African American "ghetto / thug / underachieving / gang" culture, and prefer to distance themselves, by being labeled by ethnicity / nationality / their parent's nationality?

*pause*

If the answers is yes, the whole point of what Ive been saying this entire thread is, that some non-AA's DO NOT WANT TO BE CALLED BLACK, so Im not gonna slap a label onto these people that they clearly don't want. If some says they identify as being black, I respect it, but if they don't, I gotta respect that too, so I don't assume.
I don't know why people are so in their feelings about this, its literally the most politically correct statement of all time :manny:

No :heh:

I've never seen this shyt in my life:mjlol:, I've only ever heard African Americans who don't like other blacks state anything of the like occurring, and I've been to the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana), the place where this is supposedly the standard.

And how come Jesse Lee and Raven are just "c00ns" (exceptions), but this mythical portion of non African American blacks who supposedly don't like being called black represent the entire non-AA population world wide?

I'm African and I'm Black, and you can eat a bowl of fukking dikk if you don't like that :ufdup: :umad:.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Nope. They're Asian

Identity is salient depending on context. If an African is in their home country they may identify with their tribe in differentiating themselves. If we refer to ourselves as a collective in relation to other groups like Indians, Europeans etc then black is the term that is used.

It depends on the African country, it gets more complicated North or the mid Sahara regions in Africa. It depends on the groups within the a mentioned region.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
in order to be black, you have to be somewhat of a barbershop brotha.....

RG3 may look black:
1378501447000-sw03-griff-a-0513.jpg

......but since he can't sit down in a black barbershop and discuss black issues.... he isn't black....

likewise.... aborigines aren't barber shop brothas... so they aren't black...

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"Black" is not an ethnicity. It simply means "a person with roots in sub saharan africa or people of negroid ancestry or black african phenotype.

Aframs are not the only "blacks" in the world just like white americans aren't the only "whites"

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No those people aren't black. You motherfukkers need to stop claiming everyone as black. It looks pathetic and desperate.