Worst examples of bro science you've experienced?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you're sleep you aren't burning calories so it does just get stored as fat
I never said you didn't burn calories but eating a meal before you sleep...

shaq3.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: keep it going bruh, all our bodies are different so what might work for 1 person might not work for another. We are all here to help each other

but its hard to do that when a "personal trainer" is going around here spreading a lot of misinformation.. I mean 1 or 2 bad posts, sure, but dude talkin complete non sense this entire thread and other posts.

405 on the bench to me is a beast and top % but he talks shyt to anyone who doesnt lift as much as him :skip: but hes 6'6 275 and not everyone is near that size either :skip: so im not sure what hes trying to do besides brag for 2k posts about his height and how much he lifts

:manny: I'm cutting down to like 160-165. Used to be stronger but I was a chubby fukk. My goal now is to be an "elite" runner with a decent strength base. I keep it simple with a simple fullbody routine that's all compounds with iso ab work and forearm work, but I will certainly keep rolling. 5'8" gang we out here.

I didn't read specifically the shyt he was saying but yeah in general I've never met a PT that wasn't spewing some kind of horseshyt. I know for a fact I know more than any of these fakkits and this is all from youtube and reading studies.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about how you look---not trying to sound rude. I'm just impressed with your numbers. That's serious weight for 125. And this is assuming you're natty :mjpls:. Those African genetics are no joke.

Im natty breh :sadcam: toids would make life ao easy

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im natty breh :sadcam: toids would make life ao easy

Ehhh, you're unpumped and it's shytty lighting. You definitely got some mass for your size though. You look around 133-138. I can see your teres majors/lats looking juicy no homo.

I legitimately don't give a fukk about how I look. I'm always impressed by displays of strength, so those numbers you posted are solid. Imagine if you added 40-50 pounds.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh, you're unpumped and it's shytty lighting. You definitely got some mass for your size though. You look around 133-138. I can see your teres majors/lats looking juicy no homo.

I legitimately don't give a fukk about how I look. I'm always impressed by displays of strength, so those numbers you posted are solid. Imagine if you added 40-50 pounds.
rofl, naw i'm def not 135-140. When I was that big (:mjlol:) I 1rm 260 :whoo: I need that Ogus half natty lighting :sadcam:

yeah if I actually decided to bulk my lifts would be brazy but I hate hate hate the feeling of being overweight at all so I've been putting it off for the longest. I'm not lean enough as is imo.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rofl, naw i'm def not 135-140. When I was that big (:mjlol:) I 1rm 260 :whoo: I need that Ogus half natty lighting :sadcam:

yeah if I actually decided to bulk my lifts would be brazy but I hate hate hate the feeling of being overweight at all so I've been putting it off for the longest. I'm not lean enough as is imo.

how tall are you?

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

just posted this in this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/peop...n-your-work-out-videos-unappreciation.341399/

just put a video of me repping 315 on the bench on my ig but again ive never claimed to be "the strongest person in my entire gym" or even close to it. Something hes claimed in this very thread :skip: if someone benching 4 plates is the strongest person in your gym then your gym is garbage just keeping it real :manny:

im weakest person in my work out squad :manny:

hes 6'6 275
im 5'8 180 :heh:

:dwillhuh: What in the holy mother fukk is a "sit down" squat? Get the trash the fukk outta here. You must be trolling :what:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

What's your definition of all the way down on squats? And barbell bench you won't see any difference going a inch away from chest as opposed to all the way down. Most nikkas arch their back anyway and squeeze shoulder blades anyway.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
What's your definition of all the way down on squats? And barbell bench you won't see any difference going a inch away from chest as opposed to all the way down. Most nikkas arch their back anyway and squeeze shoulder blades anyway.

ATG and to chest.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

I'm like 10% bf and can squat 315 bench 225 and dead 315 at 125. I'm strong as shyt for my size and lean to boot. I'm pretty sure I haven't had anyone tell me "hey zeus you look like shyt" ever. Note how I haven't said anything about your supposed physique because it doesn't add or subtract from the dumb shyt you are saying. Like whats the sinister agenda here. Most of the shyt you posted was like "well you can eat before you go to sleep just not bullshyt" which is obvious anyone with a brain. There is no difference between eating 700 calories at 7 or 9 pm. To believe there is you are retarded. Who the fukk said calories gained/lost are static?????? obviously they are not. like...Americas is a great place. all I can say. It lets people bad at their job like you make a living. I have to salute that.

I said it was based on some truth and its better for people in the general public to not eat late night before bed which is where that "after 9" shyt came from. Common sense would tell you that in one of the fattest countries in the world it might be better to be safe than sorry with your eating habits if you're overweight or borderline

You applied that to your specific situation when obviously everything doesn't apply to everyone or even most people. How many people know their "maintenance" amount and follow it? It's called a general rule for a reason

Like I said, be dumb as hell. Keep it moving

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:dwillhuh: What in the holy mother fukk is a "sit down" squat? Get the trash the fukk outta here. You must be trolling :what:

Not to take sides in this fukkery but box squats are the truth. Posterior chain and hammy action. If he can box squat 405 he could most definitely do without it.:francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck @itsyoung!! no homo but you fellas need to post some pics in here. I've seen luck OHP 225, that's big boy weight but then again he's big as fukk pause.

Let's see some front double bis, some side chests, rear glute spreads, front/rear lat spreads. Let's settle this once and for all

That midget pit bull the artist looking fakkit ain't seeing me on no level :rudy: He's a Stan and may just be borderline

He has all my pics saved to his hd on top of being from San Fran :wrist:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

just posted this in this thread;

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/peop...n-your-work-out-videos-unappreciation.341399/

just put a video of me repping 315 on the bench on my ig but again ive never claimed to be "the strongest person in my entire gym" or even close to it. Something hes claimed in this very thread :skip: if someone benching 4 plates is the strongest person in your gym then your gym is garbage just keeping it real :manny:

im weakest person in my work out squad :manny:

hes 6'6 275
im 5'8 180 :heh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That isn't even a parallel squat clown, that shyt looks terrible and you need to lower the weight. A "box" squat with a bench that high is so fukking stupid

And you can see the fat rolling out the side of that weight belt like a busted can of biscuits