Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
so i've been dating this girl for a few weeks. she is by far one of the hottest girls i've ever dated. definitely top 3 of all time. like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now.

anyways, she knows that i want to fukk her. like so bad. and she's been fukking with my head about it though. i haven't hit it yet, but gotten so damn close. like making out and under the clothes touching, but every time we almost get to doing it, she stops and keeps withholding from me. i think she gets off on my torture, but i'm cool with it.

then the other night happened. we went on a date and went back to her place afterward. in her ultimate move to fukk with me, she said "let me put on a show for you"; and started stripping. and got naked, she then got on her bed, and took out her dildo. it was fukking huge and black. anyways, she started fukking herself with it in front of me. it was so awesome. it was like those online videos, but in real person. i can't describe how sexy it was. needless to say, i had a raging boner and couldn't take it anymore.

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy"; i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dikk and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it"; she said. "i'll suck yours";. oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck my d1ck so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that sh1t in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fukking me with a black dildo while she sucked my d1ck. i had a brief moment of "this shyts gay"; but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth.

laugh
my
mother
fukking
ass
off

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So many liars and exaggerators on The Coli. Can't even be entertained by these type of threads like I used to be when I first came here and didn't know any better :sadbron:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ya this one time i met this chic on aol chatroom back in the day and she was bad or at least that's what i thought with the pic she used :snoop:

i go meet her at the mall and she looked like this no joke
Me5Mit1.jpg

:sadbron:

i was like WTF y u lie and she was like its the beauty on the inside tip she was saying and in that point of my life I WAS NOT ON THAT shyt but at the same time i was just more mad she lied but i was like whatever

i took her back to my barracks anyways to kick cuz due to the strength of the convo's we had on im she was cool as fukk and she actually was

man as soon as we got in the room it was on she wanted the D
so i obliged and gave her what she wanted can't front shyt was good :ahh:

BUT within a damn hr she put on her aol pro taken with my damn name i was like :why:

even on black planet too :mindblown:

man i called her ass up and this how the convo went
me: y u do that
her: we had sex so we are a couple
me: GTFO here with that shyt it was just some sex. did i say that.
her: no but if were not then ok then no more sex till we are a couple
me: i go yea u are right no more sex cuz we aint gonna be a couple
her: why not i love you ur the first black guy i had sex with please dont do this too me i'll do whatever u want
me: (i stayed quiet thinking in my head) pause in mind whatever u want :leon: pause again in mind dont do it she crazy as fukk just cut ties with her use ur head not ur dikk
her: hello are u still there
me: na the sex was on point but the fact u did that telling me u got issues so take care of yourself
her: please dont do this
me: click

a week later
i got 20 pics of her naked still trying to holler at me and shyt it got to the point where i had to block her on cell and email

Where are the pics?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The summer after I graduated HS i met up wit a chick I had classes wit

This heaux put on like 30 lbs:merchant:

Get her to the crib take off her pants N this bytch gotta huge bush....I say fukk it N try to get passed it....I start sucking on her nipples N she has a long ass hair comin out like 2 inches:damn:

Im ashamed to say but I let her give me head anyways N it THE BEST HEAD I EVER GOT:lolbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Where are the pics?

fam this was like in 2003 on them old ass phone's i aint got that no more :smh:

plus u dont want too see that not much too see :snoop: im doing u a favor :smugfavre: i'll just take as a another L in the playbook but hey shyt happens :manny:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Get her to the crib take off her pants N this bytch gotta huge bush....I say fukk it N try to get passed it....I start sucking on her nipples N she has a long ass hair comin out like 2 inches:damn:

Im ashamed to say but I let her give me head anyways N it THE BEST HEAD I EVER GOT:lolbron:

:stylin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Her Nipple? :wtf:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went to meet a chick off the partyline back in the day. She told me to come by her job at a lobster shack. She said she looked good & all that. I get there and she comes out fat as hell ugly too walking up to my car and she smelled like seafood smh. I toldher i was thristy and needed a drink. She went inside but before she did she gave me a look like she knew what was gonna happen next. As soon as she got to the door i peeled out of the parking lot.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
worst sexual experience had to be when I was 14. My first time and you know lets just say I didn't last 2 mins. She was a good girl for not blowing my spot up. The look on her face was priceless though.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I have a lot. But the weirdest one decided he wanted to stop by Big Lots and he STOLE a fukking deodorant from the store. I didnt know until we got outside and he was applying it on his armpit. fukking disgusting. I never replied to his texts or picked up his calls then he shows up at my job with strawberry shortcake.

How does he know exactly where you work after 1 date? :rudy:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I got some head from this one drunk bytch. And then all of a sudden her tooth sliced my dikk and it started bleeding on the head. I looked at this drunk bytch like :damn:
But she didn't care she was so drunk she as basically like :yeshrug: so I put a towel on it and waited for the bleeding to stop. I made her suck it again afterwards :youngsabo:

Another time I was fukking this bytch she just kept saying like don't hit it so deep don't be so rough. I was like why not? She said because I just had an abortion! :merchant::deadrose:

Another time a bytch farted after we fukked and I noticed it. Before I can make a reaction she started talking really loud to try to cover of the fact that I heard her fart :birdman:

So many more. :sadcam:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I have a lot. But the weirdest one decided he wanted to stop by Big Lots and he STOLE a fukking deodorant from the store. I didnt know until we got outside and he was applying it on his armpit. fukking disgusting. I never replied to his texts or picked up his calls then he shows up at my job with strawberry shortcake.

You ate it too, you ho ass bytch

ya this one time i met this chic on aol chatroom back in the day and she was bad or at least that's what i thought with the pic she used :snoop:

i go meet her at the mall and she looked like this no joke
Me5Mit1.jpg

:sadbron:

i was like WTF y u lie and she was like its the beauty on the inside tip she was saying and in that point of my life I WAS NOT ON THAT shyt but at the same time i was just more mad she lied but i was like whatever

i took her back to my barracks anyways to kick cuz due to the strength of the convo's we had on im she was cool as fukk and she actually was

man as soon as we got in the room it was on she wanted the D
so i obliged and gave her what she wanted can't front shyt was good :ahh:

BUT within a damn hr she put on her aol pro taken with my damn name i was like :why:

even on black planet too :mindblown:

man i called her ass up and this how the convo went
me: y u do that
her: we had sex so we are a couple
me: GTFO here with that shyt it was just some sex. did i say that.
her: no but if were not then ok then no more sex till we are a couple
me: i go yea u are right no more sex cuz we aint gonna be a couple
her: why not i love you ur the first black guy i had sex with please dont do this too me i'll do whatever u want
me: (i stayed quiet thinking in my head) pause in mind whatever u want :leon: pause again in mind dont do it she crazy as fukk just cut ties with her use ur head not ur dikk
her: hello are u still there
me: na the sex was on point but the fact u did that telling me u got issues so take care of yourself
her: please dont do this
me: click

a week later
i got 20 pics of her naked still trying to holler at me and shyt it got to the point where i had to block her on cell and email

That picture is funny as hell :laugh:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I got some head from this one drunk bytch. And then all of a sudden her tooth sliced my dikk and it started bleeding on the head. I looked at this drunk bytch like :damn:
But she didn't care she was so drunk she as basically like :yeshrug: so I put a towel on it and waited for the bleeding to stop. I made her suck it again afterwards :youngsabo:

I hope this happened pre-AIDS. :what: