Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Had this German & Korean bytch come over that I was talking to for a few weeks. Before we went out to get something to eat, she tells me she's on her period. I'm thinking, :rudy: :beli: as we hit up Wing Stop .

As we get back to my crib, I forget that what she told me about her being on her cycle while we're getting hot and heavy. She doesn't remind me either :shaq:

After an hour goes by of fukking, we take a break, only for her to then realize that she left her tampon in . I had to nearly fist her to get it out it was wedged up so deep :scusthov: My bedroom was dark when we fukked so I didn't see anything unusual until I turned on the lights. Blood all over the sheets all over the condom(glad I wore one) and on my thighs.

Oh well, at least I busted my nut :manny:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
fam this was like in 2003 on them old ass phone's i aint got that no more :smh:

plus u dont want too see that not much too see :snoop: im doing u a favor :smugfavre: i'll just take as a another L in the playbook but hey shyt happens :manny:

lmao, good decision tho breh. But ... you must know you probably ruined black men for ole girl :laugh:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
While dining at a resturant: I shook the table & threw a drink in someone's face.... before relality tv made it popular :steviej:

That was the 1st and last time I met someone off of a chatline.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh chile! I can still remember his Sensual baritone voice w/ looks & height that damn sure didn't match! :hmm:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into tall men. But, gaaaaaaaaaaa damn! I'f you're an inch or 2 taller than me and I'm only 5'1 slick talk need not come out your mouth.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
And then all of a sudden her tooth sliced my dikk and it started bleeding on the head. I looked at this drunk bytch like :damn:
But she didn't care she was so drunk she as basically like :yeshrug: so I put a towel on it and waited for the bleeding to stop. I made her suck it again afterwards :youngsabo:

Another time I was fukking this bytch she just kept saying like don't hit it so deep don't be so rough. I was like why not? She said because I just had an abortion! :merchant::deadrose:

Another time a bytch farted after we fukked and I noticed it. Before I can make a reaction she started talking really loud to try to cover of the fact that I heard her fart :birdman:

So many more. :sadcam:

:laff::laff:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
no i said something like "are you seriously leaving me right now" and she said "yes i just want to be friends im not really into you and the dinner proved thats all we could be" something along those lines

this bytch even asked me if i wanted to join them partying lol. i just walked away and went home and went to bed early. ive seen her since but never talk to her even know she thinks shyts all good.

:troll:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I met this chick at Subway that was a couple of spots down from the car wash I was working at. She was cute in the face and I got to talking to her and asked her about maybe we could go out sometime. She suggested we go to a football game on Friday. I was like, "cool this chick likes sports". So that Friday she actually walked down from the Subway since we both got off at 5pm. I had already changed clothes and she had on a nice little skirt with some heels on and by the looks of her legs she looked like she ran track and was kind of bo-legged :lawd:

So anyway we pull off and come to find out the football game we're going to is her brothers because he's like the star player, like Boobie Wells on "Friday Night Lights". Then she goes thru my music collection and pulls every 2Pac CD that I had out. She would put a CD in the player and listen to every song for like a min to a min and a 1/2 and then skip to the next song. Then when she got to the end of the CD, she would eject it and pop in another 2Pac CD. :what: So we get to the game I ended up meeting her parents. :rudy: But besides that everything was cool. That is until she started talking about her ex-boyfriend.

She telling me how she "always" got her way and she basically ran over him.:comeon: So I'm like, "so you was looking for something different then". She was like, "Nope I always want my way". :what: So I was like what ended up breaking y'all up? She was like, because his friends got in his ear about always letting me get my way. :troll: So after the game, she started doing the same shyt with the 2Pac CD's. I'm like, I know you like 2Pac and all but we can listen to something else too because just the action of her skipping every couple of mins and ejecting was getting on my nerves.

So we get back on our side of town and she gets a page so we stop at a gas station so we can use the phone. I was like, this bytch is crazy!! So while she's getting change from the counter I switch and put in an OutKast CD. She gets back in the car and says she has to get home to pick her brother up or something. I'm like :blessed: because now I can get her out the car. So I crank up the car and she hears OutKast and she blew it!!! She tried to eject the CD and I was like, "what the fukk is you doing"!! She was like, "we ain't listening to nothing but 2Pac now!!" And she got to the point that she took the face off my radio!!:damn:

I pulled over to the side of the road and said, "I'm not about to argue with you about what to listen to in my car!! I was being nice by letting you listen to 2Pac, but if you don't give me back the face to my radio you will be walking the rest of the way to your house!!:upsetfavre: She gave it back and we rolling down the street listening to OutKast. When I did drop her off at home when she got out, I let the momentum of my car taking off to close the door for me. :shaq: Now about 5 years later I went to lunch with some co-workers and I see her at the register in this place called "Backyard Burger". I was like, shyt I dodged a bullet for real on that one because she was crazy

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was in college This kid from sociology wanted the P.
So I entertained the thirst for a bit, he was fineeeee. :whew:
End of semester was near and I offered help with study guides for exams and what not.
Anything to get him in my house. :troll:
After a bottle or two I went in for the kill, He ripped my clothes off and got on top.

Only... As I laid there.... he was jackhammering me.
but.... not my p*ssy....

Just in between my thighs... :snoop:

I was stuck, astonished, I wanted to laugh in his face so damn bad...
He started to talk dirty about how I loved him deep in my p*ssy.
I.. was ... WEAK. lmaooooo
After 6 mins of jackhammering he came. :wtf:

I told him to pack his belongings, go home, and study by himself.

The disappointment was real that evening.

Sounds like the lust was strong that night. :mjpls:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I met this chick once downtown who was in town for a small business owners convention and she tells me she lives 2 hours away. After a few weeks of talking/texting she convinces me to come see her. I thought why not and if it doesn't go well at least I'll be by the beach and can chill for the night. So I go there and of course its prom night so all the decent to good restaurants are packed with high school kids. So we go to an Ale House to get wings and afterwards we go walking on the beach. On the beach she's holding my hand a saying this is the best date she's ever had and all that. I'm like :usure: we only ate wings and walked on the beach. Instead of going back to her place she takes me to her salon and we're up in there kissing and talking. She really wants it but she says I don't want to rush anything. So I'm like its cool I don't want to pressure you and its getting late so I should get on the road. She locks up the shop and walks me to the car and we kiss one more time and she says I think we should go back in...I'm aight. She hops on top of me and I beat it up for like 20 mins. Afterwards she starts crying and becoming emotional...I'm like :whoa: what did I do. She's like nothing, this is the best date I've had and the sex was so good and you're the first guy I been with since my divorce.

At this point I'm like :snoop: I already know I got a stage 5 clinger on my hands. It took me months to get her off my back. One weekend she showed up at my apt with my favorite dish...a pan of lasagna

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Well, I had a blind date back in September. My mom rode the bus with this chick and thought we should meet. She's around my age and was tired of the bullshyt like me. I get her number and we texted then later talked the first night. I thought she sounded cute as hell so I'm with it. We communicate for the next couple of days then she ignores me for a few more days. Right when I'm ready to dead the shyt (no time for games), she hits me up and we start talking again and decide to do this date. We still didn't know what each other looked like but my mom confirmed she was light skin (black/korean mix) and thick like my brother's girlfriend so I'm definitely like :shaq:.
I told her I'd take her wherever she wanted and that was to this soul food spot downtown. I pick her up from her apt. and see she's not as cute as I originally thought but certainly not ugly. She was definitely thick but what stood out was a tattoo of her name across her chest. I'm not really one for tattoos but one right there gives me the wrong impression. :manny: I don't fukk with downtown like that so we ended up driving around trying to park and later stuck in traffic due to a Reds game that was going on. After a couple of hours we finally end up at this restaurant. Service was terrible and they even fukked up her order. It was a wacky night but I was just glad to be out instead of at home. I took her back home after we got done and she told me she had a good time and all that.
Eventually she got back on that bullshyt again dodging me talking about she been too busy and shyt (apparently she does this to people in general) so I deaded the shyt. For someone who hates bullshyt, she sure likes to dish it out. :rudy:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Well, I had a blind date back in September. My mom rode the bus with this chick and thought we should meet. She's around my age and was tired of the bullshyt like me. I get her number and we texted then later talked the first night. I thought she sounded cute as hell so I'm with it. We communicate for the next couple of days then she ignores me for a few more days. Right when I'm ready to dead the shyt (no time for games), she hits me up and we start talking again and decide to do this date. We still didn't know what each other looked like but my mom confirmed she was light skin (black/korean mix) and thick like my brother's girlfriend so I'm definitely like :shaq:.
I told her I'd take her wherever she wanted and that was to this soul food spot downtown. I pick her up from her apt. and see she's not as cute as I originally thought but certainly not ugly. She was definitely thick but what stood out was a tattoo of her name across her chest. I'm not really one for tattoos but one right there gives me the wrong impression. :manny: I don't fukk with downtown like that so we ended up driving around trying to park and later stuck in traffic due to a Reds game that was going on. After a couple of hours we finally end up at this restaurant. Service was terrible and they even fukked up her order. It was a wacky night but I was just glad to be out instead of at home. I took her back home after we got done and she told me she had a good time and all that.
Eventually she got back on that bullshyt again dodging me talking about she been too busy and shyt (apparently she does this to people in general) so I deaded the shyt. For someone who hates bullshyt, she sure likes to dish it out. :rudy:
:dwillhuh:
That story sure didn't go anywhere