Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

Did you curse her out at least?????

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:
u fukked up shoulda took her from the dinner back to your place dont ever take them to a place where they can meet other guys when u know u aint up to par

she insisted to go clubbing she was a known bar whore to begin with. i figure if i let her walk all over me in the beginning me dikk would walk all over her face in the end ya know?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she insisted to go clubbing she was a known bar whore to begin with. i figure if i let her walk all over me in the beginning me dikk would walk all over her face in the end ya know?

So you spent $250+ on a bar whore?

:thankin':

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Did you curse her out at least?????

no i said something like "are you seriously leaving me right now" and she said "yes i just want to be friends im not really into you and the dinner proved thats all we could be" something along those lines

this bytch even asked me if i wanted to join them partying lol. i just walked away and went home and went to bed early. ive seen her since but never talk to her even know she thinks shyts all good.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
no i said something like "are you seriously leaving me right now" and she said "yes i just want to be friends im not really into you and the dinner proved thats all we could be" something along those lines

this bytch even asked me if i wanted to join them partying lol. i just walked away and went home and went to bed early. ive seen her since but never talk to her even know she thinks shyts all good.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

DAMN :wow: :damn:

Smiley

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was in college This kid from sociology wanted the P.
So I entertained the thirst for a bit, he was fineeeee. :whew:
End of semester was near and I offered help with study guides for exams and what not.
Anything to get him in my house. :troll:
After a bottle or two I went in for the kill, He ripped my clothes off and got on top.

Only... As I laid there.... he was jackhammering me.
but.... not my p*ssy....

Just in between my thighs... :snoop:

I was stuck, astonished, I wanted to laugh in his face so damn bad...
He started to talk dirty about how I loved him deep in my p*ssy.
I.. was ... WEAK. lmaooooo
After 6 mins of jackhammering he came. :wtf:

I told him to pack his belongings, go home, and study by himself.

The disappointment was real that evening.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
End of semester was near and I offered help with study guides for exams and what not.
After a bottle or two I went in for the kill, He ripped my clothes off and got on top.

but.... not my p*ssy....

are you actually a girl? :comeon:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

but.... not my p*ssy....

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Such a shame. She was kind of cute too and I wasn't even drunk but she was feeling the Gawd so I figured I'd let her give me some p*ssy. I went from :takedat: to :scusthov: within seconds though. Chick's p*ssy smelled like hot mayonaise. The worst is she kept trying to hang out with me after that. Her head game was on point though.

If your p*ssy isn't good enough for me to eat then you aren't good enough for me to fukk.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
One date where it was agreed upon that we'd split for dinner and movie 50/50 beforehand. She insisted on driving which I wish i had better hindsight to have not agreed on. After the meal at this italian joint the bill came to like 50 something bucks. My card was of course was good, hers was not. shyt had the sticker on it like she just got it and never activated it. another card she pulled out got rejected so im lookin at her like :wtb:. So in order for us to get the fukk outta there I had to pay for the whole meal :snoop:. she was all apologetic like "oh im sorry ill pay you back". i'm like ok although i'm like :shaq2:.

The movie was going to start in 15 mins but she had to stop at a CVS to pick something up. She comes back talking about "oh im sorry i got a call my daughter is sick so I got to drop you off". At this point im like :what:..why did i have that reaction? because i already ordered and paid for the tickets online. i'm pissed because I didn't even have enough to at least find another chick who wanted to get that ticket. she was being all apologetic and saying that same spiel that she'd be pay me back. got me back to my car said she'd make it up to me. i told her "well you have my contact info", got into my own car, and sped to the theaters. I manage to sell the ticket to somebody in the movie theater lobby and the movie, Rambo 4, was so damn good and violent that it lessened the sting of what had just transpired. but after that never heard from her again for the next 5 months before i moved away even though she lived in a block and a half away. i took that L and it was a lesson learned.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

but.... not my p*ssy....

Assuming you're really a female, what do you mean he was jackhammering your thighs?:pachaha: Did he put it in or no?:russ:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

WHAT SHE DOING WITH HER LIFE NOW??