Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when i was 16 i met this chick i think it was from wackplanet, anyways the first thing she asks when i see her is if she can see my phone im like :childplease:, she then throws skittles at me and walks away

:manny:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sucked this girl titties and that shyt tasted like dirt. Another time she suck my dikk with her teeth like she was trying to skin my shyt.I had to pick her head up with both my hands and tell her YOU SUCKIN IT WITH YO Teeth DONT DO THAT!. She looked at me and nodded her head and went right back to work,and this time she sucked it right

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left
:wtf: fukk you goin to the bathroom to get drinks for?

She left yo ass cuz you probably brought her some damn toilet water

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sucked this girl titties and that shyt tasted like dirt. Another time she suck my dikk with her teeth like she was trying to skin my shyt.I had to pick her head up with both my hands and tell her YOU SUCKIN IT WITH YO Teeth DONT DO THAT!. She looked at me and nodded her head and went right back to work,and this time she sucked it right

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

Smiley

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't quite understand this. :wtf:

Was he blind or something? Too dark to see? I mean...I just don't get what was going on. :what:

I'm an absent-minded person at times myself, but I don't see how dude could possibly fail to notice that he wasn't in.

Wish I knew,... I'd share.
Never spoke to him after that :yeshrug:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I have a lot. But the weirdest one decided he wanted to stop by Big Lots and he STOLE a fukking deodorant from the store. I didnt know until we got outside and he was applying it on his armpit. fukking disgusting. I never replied to his texts or picked up his calls then he shows up at my job with strawberry shortcake.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I have a lot. But the weirdest one decided he wanted to stop by Big Lots and he STOLE a fukking deodorant from the store. I didnt know until we got outside and he was applying it on his armpit. fukking disgusting. I never replied to his texts or picked up his calls then he shows up at my job with strawberry shortcake.

then u took him back huh :mjpls:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ya this one time i met this chic on aol chatroom back in the day and she was bad or at least that's what i thought with the pic she used :snoop:

i go meet her at the mall and she looked like this no joke
Me5Mit1.jpg

:sadbron:

i was like WTF y u lie and she was like its the beauty on the inside tip she was saying and in that point of my life I WAS NOT ON THAT shyt but at the same time i was just more mad she lied but i was like whatever

i took her back to my barracks anyways to kick cuz due to the strength of the convo's we had on im she was cool as fukk and she actually was

man as soon as we got in the room it was on she wanted the D
so i obliged and gave her what she wanted can't front shyt was good :ahh:

BUT within a damn hr she put on her aol pro taken with my damn name i was like :why:

even on black planet too :mindblown:

man i called her ass up and this how the convo went
me: y u do that
her: we had sex so we are a couple
me: GTFO here with that shyt it was just some sex. did i say that.
her: no but if were not then ok then no more sex till we are a couple
me: i go yea u are right no more sex cuz we aint gonna be a couple
her: why not i love you ur the first black guy i had sex with please dont do this too me i'll do whatever u want
me: (i stayed quiet thinking in my head) pause in mind whatever u want :leon: pause again in mind dont do it she crazy as fukk just cut ties with her use ur head not ur dikk
her: hello are u still there
me: na the sex was on point but the fact u did that telling me u got issues so take care of yourself
her: please dont do this
me: click

a week later
i got 20 pics of her naked still trying to holler at me and shyt it got to the point where i had to block her on cell and email

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i mean u started talking to him again :russ:
no im not basic like that.

Another one: This was when I was dabbling in online dating. :ninja1: I was exchanging emails with this dude(who lived in Jacksonville) knowing fully well i didnt plan to meet him because he was a single dad of 2. This dude emails me saying "oh im going to be in ATL this weekend for work. wanna meet up for drinks" I figured why not....

We went to Benihana(dont laugh) and after dinner, i said thanks, nice meeting you, enjoy your weekend. On my way home this dude calls me and cusses me out. he says he came to ATL to meet me....wait, you said for WORK.
him: let's go to a club or something.
me: no thanks. I thought you said you were in the city for work
him: well yeah i said that but i was here to meet you
me::usure: im sorry but im not interested
him: fukk you bytch. you made me drive all the way down here. for only dinner. you're a stupid selfish bytch. :why:
i hang up and turned off my phone when he kept calling back to back. i wake up the next morning and i have FIFTEEN missed calls from him.

I dodged a bullet there

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He probably stole that cake.