"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stash dat inside a spoiler bruh bruh :ufdup: ...my eyes:damn:

The HA- stands for half ...thats about as far as I got.:patrice: -PA is anybodies quess:francis:
There is also some thing like ???QUAPA??? for quarter(QUA-) Asians.:yeshrug:
I wanna say PA is Pacific Asian but I don't really know so :hubie:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Everybody knows what he means, blacks who grow up in the burbs are so far removed from their culture, its absurd

Hearing some black woman talk like valley girls(like oh my god) and blacks acting like Carlton banks is funny and sad at the same time.

I been around blacks from the burbs who have a hard time understanding Ebonics.
What the fukk is Ebonics

Non-blacks exposing themselves all over this thread

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
What the fukk is Ebonics

Non-blacks exposing themselves all over this thread

Y'all do a horrible job of trying to shift the narrative. You know ebonics is slang, which I get tired of having to explain to black suburban people, some don't even understand simple slang.

And let me say this because it needs to be said. Just because you have black skin don't make you black, because its what on the inside that counts the most. If your mind is white, you're a white person with black skin. This site is full of y'all.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Y'all do a horrible job of trying to shift the narrative. You know ebonics is slang, which I get tired of having to explain to black suburban people, some don't even understand simple slang.

And let me say this because it needs to be said. Just because you have black skin don't make you black, because its what on the inside that counts the most. If your mind is white, you're a white person with black skin. This site is full of y'all.

Oooh really.

Can you post a 5 second video or picture of your black self breh??

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

This is the dumbest comment I've ever read.:heh: you know damn well that never happens.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Just because you have black skin don't make you black, because its what on the inside that counts the most. If your mind is white, you're a white person with black skin. This site is full of y'all.

Tell us more about this
WerZWbk.png