"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:mjlol:

Do you know what “university linguist scholars” call the white version of Ebonics?

I was gonna post the pic but my texts I posted proves it all.

I don't even have social media so I don't even post pics online cause real gangstas move in silence.

Y'all suburban nikkas should just be more in tune with the culture, because nothing wrong with growing in the burbs, its only bad when you too far from the culture where you only know whites.

Plus there is black suburbs, ever heard of Baldwin hills before.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Quick example of what I'm talking about..

Bedstuy Brooklyn is the mecca of African-Americans in Brooklyn, the original Harlem.. It was a center for Black commerce, Black thought & Black intellectualism going back almost 200 years.

There was a video posted earlier today about a rapper from Bedstuy. I don't know the dude, but I know some of the cats in the video and they're apart of something that I, and alot of brothers in NYC represent. These dudes are from the hood and using rap as a vehicle to uplift other Black men. I shouted it out, here are some of the responses.. There are a bunch of them you can look at, though.

Cac alert
That video got me heated, would love to drop a bomb on all those ignorant fukks.

These are Black men who don't understand, don't know and have that same disdain for and woud like to drop a bomb on the Mecca for Black thought in the biggest city in the country. When I say that that there's a considerable degree of seperation between Black people based on socioeconomic factors, that transcends location, it becomes an ideological shift and eventually they clash.

There are comments on here that read like Yahoo News comment sections with confirmed Black people talking about euthanizing entire Black cities because they simply can't identify with the broader Black community (Most of us, even Middle Class people, live in areas that Whites do not want to live in, google "white flight") These are the places that have acted as incubators of a culture that we've developed from the plantation to now, and the further you move/seperate yourself from it, the more you're going to see a disconnect with our own culture. It's not about all black people living in the hood or Carlton Banks not being Black enough, it's about the disconnect. That's what the Asian dude was speaking to, and frankly, he's right. A nikka that didn't grow up understanding anything about Black culture doesn't just magically come to represent all of us.. tha'ts how you get these "all lives matter breh! Black frigility!!" type nikkas u see now.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Quick example of what I'm talking about..

Bedstuy Brooklyn is the mecca of African-Americans in Brooklyn, the original Harlem.. It was a center for Black commerce, Black thought & Black intellectualism going back almost 200 years.

There was a video posted earlier today about a rapper from Bedstuy. I don't know the dude, but I know some of the cats in the video and they're apart of something that I, and alot of brothers in NYC represent. These dudes are from the hood and using rap as a vehicle to uplift other Black men. I shouted it out, here are some of the responses.. There are a bunch of them you can look at, though.

These are Black men who don't understand, don't know and have that same disdain for and woud like to drop a bomb on the Mecca for Black thought in the biggest city in the country. When I say that that there's a considerable degree of seperation between Black people based on socioeconomic factors, that transcends location, it becomes an ideological shift and eventually they clash.

There are comments on here that read like Yahoo News comment sections with confirmed Black people talking about euthanizing entire Black cities because they simply can't identify with the broader Black community (Most of us, even Middle Class people, live in areas that Whites do not want to live in, google "white flight") These are the places that have acted as incubators of a culture that we've developed from the plantation to now, and the further you move/seperate yourself from it, the more you're going to see a disconnect with our own culture. It's not about all black people living in the hood or Carlton Banks not being Black enough, it's about the disconnect. That's what the Asian dude was speaking to, and frankly, he's right. A nikka that didn't grow up understanding anything about Black culture doesn't just magically come to represent all of us.. tha'ts how you get these "all lives matter breh! Black frigility!!" type nikkas u see now.

You have to understand homie that the Asian in original post said something right, that majority of people who are on here are from the burbs. I've literally been in the field around the danger in the streets hustling and these nerds got the nerve to call me a white person when they grew up around white people all day. Its over compensation because they never really grew up around black people so they have to make themselves seem black.

Hit dogs holla, so you can tell who grew up around white people, this thread exposes this because they're in their feelings for not being considered black.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
Y'all do a horrible job of trying to shift the narrative. You know ebonics is slang, which I get tired of having to explain to black suburban people, some don't even understand simple slang.

And let me say this because it needs to be said. Just because you have black skin don't make you black, because its what on the inside that counts the most. If your mind is white, you're a white person with black skin. This site is full of y'all.

Who are you "explaining" slang to? People older than 25? Slang is YOUTH culture, not black culture. Slang changes every 6 months. If my dad talked to in slang from the 70s and my grandpa slang from the 40s, you wouldn't know what they were talking about. Are you less black now?

TBH, Slang is street culture. There are plenty of youth that dont speak in slang, yet ANYBODY thats in the streets will use street vernacular, young and old.

Slang is also code for people who are nosy..

Some slang stays local, while some becomes universal in its use..

Most slang is spread through music and television and now the internet.

If you can keep it in context slang from the 40's and 70's inst that hard to figure out.

And most of todays slang terms originated with the inner city or black community.

Okay but you know older people don't know slang like young people. Youth tend to know more of it across races and across time. Older people trying to say zaddy or some other new shyt sound stupid af, like they're trying to be young.

At the end of the day if you're over 25 looking down on other people who are over 25 and don't know the slang that's common among 14 year olds and musicians, you can't complain about them not being black.

Slang and street culture is part of Black culture, but black culture is OLDER and more complex that that.

Aye, I thought that never happens?

And slang is street culture like he said old or young can pick on the slang because its innate from them being in the streets, part of being in the streets is to pick up on stuff.

I don't expect my grandma to know what a thot is cause she worked and went to church, (hip grandma's can pick up on what a thot is)but even she knows how to speak in code cause thats all slang is and its within the streets you will find the most black culture in the Americas.

I wouldn't say you're not black if you don't know slang and stuff but if you exhibit a lot of behaviors that's far from the culture, than I'm looking at you funny.

One of the reason being is old heads cant identify with todays mainstream hip hop.

But you also have adults who are STILL into hip hop and will use the current slang...sounding young doesnt have anything to do with it.

If you DONT use the slang in everyday life and trying to use it to sound hip or in the know..THATS what makes you sound stupid...it comes off as forced.

The complaint comes in more with using slang to be hip in contrast to actually being part of the culture where slang is derived.

Prime example of this was the movie Havoc or Malibu's Most Wanted.

And the black culture we are referring to is the slang that is used and adopted from the inner city used by non urban and suburban youth(non blacks) as a way to fit in, belong or identify with.

And most if not all urban style of the world is created by Black youth.

:jbhmm:
This conversation reminds me of when people talk about culture but don't have a functional common idea of culture means...

On the topic of simple vocabulary...​

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I was gonna post the pic but my texts I posted proves it all.

I don't even have social media so I don't even post pics online cause real gangstas move in silence.

Y'all suburban nikkas should just be more in tune with the culture, because nothing wrong with growing in the burbs, its only bad when you too far from the culture where you only know whites.

Plus there is black suburbs, ever heard of Baldwin hills before.
Th th the Coli.com

:mjlol:

Sit yuh dumbass down somewhere. Y’all nikkahs forever afraid to show y’allselves for obvious reasons, thread after thread. Y’all suppose to be men:hhh: all shy and shyt online like herbs. Then y’all talking bout gangstas:russ:

Th th Coli.com. You ain’t ever seen a real hood in yuh life. Post a video and just stop being a shy p*ssy

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Funny, because I dont believe in ebonics, thats not a part of my culture...:manny:
Your language is English if you were raised in the school system in this country.

Don’t let them move the goalpost on you, let them change and add to the English language instead of trying to isolate black people further from the “american” experience.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny, because I dont believe in ebonics, thats not a part of my culture...:manny:

That's plausible :ehh: ...and speaks to exactly what some people here are saying.
That there are African Americans(Suburban AAs are what everyone seems to be harping on) who are so removed from other African Americans that the cultural overlap is vastly diminished to the point where those African Americans who do not contain these cultural traits are hardly noticeable to other African Americans who grow up in predominantly African American areas.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The full articles are harder to find for free, but the dialect is called white trash english. It’s white peoples version of speaking a pidgin/ not proper version of English in America. That’s their comparison

Bi-Dialectalism: The Linguistics of White Supremacy on JSTOR

http://www.uta.edu/linguistics/documents/metroplex-conf-2012/UNT_DFW Metroplex abstract_Rector.pdf

Great
Step 1 is complete:

Step 2:
Now show everyone how what you define as "white trash english" overlaps with ebonics as expressed by DR. Ernie Smith and is the same thing(...or rather the "white version" of it).

Sidenote: Looks like he is going for the same old "pidgin English" hypothesis argument that was already address above by Ernie smith.
A conservative argument redug up and expressed recently by black conservative uncle Thomas Sowell ...but I'll let you :cook:
353659._UY200_.jpg
Obviously Worldstar isn't 'Blacker' than TheColi, he's bugging for that

But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater Black community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas. And that's cool but the disconnect festers nontheless and you'll see nikkas on TheColi talk in white conservative language about Black people who aren't like them, allat "ghetto ratchet thugs!" talk you see on here is a testament to that.

Feels like some Twilight Zone shyt, lml. This is exactly what we say about some BW.

Thanks for the quote bruh bruh :ehh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Great
Step 1 is complete:

Step 2:
Now show everyone how what you define as "white trash english" overlaps with ebonics as expressed by DR. Ernie Smith and is the same thing(...or rather the "white version" of it).

Sidenote: Looks like he is going for the same old "pidgin English" hypothesis argument that was already address above by Ernie smith.
A conservative argument redug up and expressed recently by black conservative uncle Thomas Sowell ...but I'll let you :cook:
353659._UY200_.jpg

Thanks for the quote bruh bruh :ehh:

What are you talking about nikkah?

I don’t give a Shyte about Ebonics. Don’t care what it is to you. Black people speak English. Ebonics is a lazy way to reduce Language to a pidgin dialect. If you find pride in Ebonics or not, doesn’t mean anything at all to me.

White trash english is the usage of non common or often incorrect standard English often by poor white people. Didn’t even know we were having a debate about this. What are we actually debating??