Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Last edited:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Man just get @Marlostanfield. dikk out Your mouth that's a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

It was foreign to me, hence the :dahell:

Iight homie, I feel you but we all know regions use different slang.

And bad boys is a real nikka for coming through cause these suburban nikkas was at my neck mad trying say I'm white when that's far from the case, they really was mad and trying project their lack of blackness on me

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
You a fakkit cuzzo. Bet that up
You seem perturbed right now buzzo.

:umad:?
And bad boys is a real nikka for coming through cause these suburban nikkas was at my neck mad trying say I'm white when that's far from the case, they really was mad and trying project their lack of blackness on me
He came at the wrong one.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You seem perturbed right now buzzo.

:umad:?

He came at the wrong one.

I been around new Yorkers, so I know how y'all can be so I know how to come back at y'all. Idk if the homie bad boys has or not, but I can see where he coming from cause new Yorkers got that attitude where new Yorkers head nikkas in charge and try treat others like peasants and look down on others that's how you came.

Y'all squash that

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:hubie:I just asked a question.

Lmao, we gotta bring out the urban dictionary:mjlol: and you can use bet that up for many of ways so that's not only way to use it

eqrv55.png

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm from Orlando Florida
:mjlol:

And there it is.

This cac from Orlando.

“Gangsta gangsta” that’s what they yelling... right next to Disney Land and universal studios.

nikkah from the mean streets of Orange Blossom Trail or is yuh claiming you from the beautiful nature of Pine Hills gangstadom on the internet. All of Orlando looks like a fukking suburb.

Cac you from winter park. Staaaaaaapht it.
Ole Altamonte Springs ass nikkah. Ole University Park ass hustler. Ole metro west ass goofy. You moving work at Millennia Shopping Mall:russ: at the pretzel stand.

Now I know why this fraud don’t wanna post a little 5 second video or a pic. I know your so called “hood” you a clown and a joker:laff:

“Bet that up”:mjlol: