"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I'm an east oakland 80's baby, far from a burbinite. Keep trolling though:mjlol:

And I lived in Sacramento where I pimped hoes on watt avenue, and I met my first hoe cinnamon homie, so what's your point. I been through Oakland on the greyhound. So what is you saying homie.

This still black matters, you play the background

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
And I lived in Sacramento where I pimped hoes on watt avenue, and I met my first hoe cinnamon homie, so what's your point. I been through Oakland on the greyhound. So what is you saying homie.

Have at it, breh :heh:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Have at it, breh :heh:

nikkas think cause they grew up in rough conditions that they tough.

Its a lot of bytch nikkas in the hood or who never came outside, if you never been in the field don't talk.

I done been in the field and still is. Locked up orange county jail in Orlando 1st floor max security 8 man cell everybody got murder charges sleeping with one eye, seeing jail homies catch life sentences and seeing security come get them send them to the 6th floor with all the lifers waiting go to prison.

I gots a jail eye view thats how i know everything. People in jail know you better than you know yourself cause ain't nothing to do but watch nikkas. I lived this shyt, y'all tough behind a computer.

That's how you prove you black without the pic cause only a nikka who been in the field and been in maximum security know I'm what talking about.

Not talking all that low security where you eat and watch t.v. and play cards, I'm talking being in jail where you tell a nikka tighten up and slide the bunk and get in the paint type shyt. Where you around all the robbers, pimps, dealers, murderers and gotta be on your ps and qs type shyt.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

What’s years was you pimpin cinnamon???? Name sounds familiar

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
nikkas think cause they grew up in rough conditions that they tough.

Its a lot of bytch nikkas in the hood or who never came outside, if you never been in the field don't talk.

I done been in the field and still is. Locked up orange county jail in Orlando 1st floor max security 8 man cell everybody got murder charges sleeping with one eye, seeing jail homies catch life sentences and seeing security come get them send them to the 6th floor with all the lifers waiting go to prison.

I gots a jail eye view thats how i know everything. People in jail know you better than you know yourself cause ain't nothing to do but watch nikkas. I lived this shyt, y'all tough behind a computer.

That's how you prove you black without the pic cause only a nikka who been in the field and been in maximum security know I'm what talking about.
Not talking all that low security where you eat and watch t.v. and play cards, I'm talking being in jail where you tell a nikka tighten up and slide the bunk and get in the paint type shyt. Where you around all the robbers, pimps, dealers, murderers and gotta be on your ps and qs type shyt.
You are one of the worst posters by far. Glorifying everything negative like an agent or a c00n.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You are one of the worst posters by far. Glorifying everything negative like an agent or a c00n.

That's where you wrong I'm not glorifying anything, I'm just telling my reality, there is a difference.

But I'm really testing them suburban nikkas cause only nikkas who really from the hood and went outside and didn't just play on their porch know what I'm talking about.

They from the burbs so they have no clue what I'm talking about.

This nikka don't even know juvenile ghetto children off 400 degreez

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I've heard people say bet in the context you used it in never bet that up. I'm from the suburbs?

Its a lot of slang some people have never heard but if you really around the culture, you can understand what it means.

Google bet that up, cause you never heard people say it doesn't mean people don't say that. They have urban dictionary for non blacks and blacks who grew up in the burbs.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
That's where you wrong I'm not glorifying anything, I'm just telling my reality, there is a difference.

But I'm really testing them suburban nikkas cause only nikkas who really from the hood and went outside and didn't just play on their porch know what I'm talking about.

They from the burbs so they have no clue what I'm talking about.

This nikka don't even know juvenile ghetto children off 400 degreez
:duck: I wasn't saying I believe you...:heh:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:duck: I wasn't saying I believe you...:heh:

Hit dogs holla. Its only been suburban nikkas coming at me cause they felt some way with my first comment I made in this thread.

Even one went as far as to say blacks not knowing slang never happens I prove that wrong, she went ghost.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Its a lot of slang some people have never heard but if you really around the culture, you can understand what it means.

Google bet that up, cause you never heard people say it doesn't mean people don't say that. They have urban dictionary for non blacks and blacks who grew up in the burbs.
I don't give a fukk about no damn urban dictionary. Am i from the suburbs?

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I don't give a fukk about no damn urban dictionary. Am i from the suburbs?

Homie sound like you trying to set me up for the okee doke, that's why you keep asking that question.

You tell me, you might of been one of those hood kids who stayed in the house all day

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Breh i dont know where you from. I dont care. Bet that up is legit. Its funny reading your comment. People been saying that. Forgot to quote your post so @DA LURKER