"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Breh i dont know where you from. I dont care. Bet that up is legit. Its funny reading your comment. People been saying that. Forgot to quote your post so @DA LURKER

They know this, they just mad that they feel like I questioned their blackness with my first post I made in this thread about blacks who never grew up around their culture, now they attacking me.

There is black suburbs where black people act black and still known the culture, its the ones who grew up around white people and who don't know their culture I'm talking about and I'm getting attacked by them.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Use to live n natomas n Elk Grove but I use to fukk this stripper broad named diamond worked at fantasy had a home girl named cinnamon

Nah unless diamond is older, when I caught cinnamon she was an og in the game. She not in the game no more

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Homie sound like you trying to set me up for the okee doke, that's why you keep asking that question.

You tell me, you might of been one of those hood kids who stayed in the house all day
I keep asking that cause you insinuated that i was from the burbs like you knew me or something. I'm far from a hood kid that stayed in the house, I was out side all day every day.
Breh i dont know where you from. I dont care. Bet that up is legit. Its funny reading your comment. People been saying that. Forgot to quote your post so @DA LURKER
Why it's funny I've never heard that term before? :jbhmm:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Ive been locked up in 33rd. Im sitting here laughing at these clownz trying to debate with you.

I been all over the main building. 1st floor and 6th floor where all the life people go or the people from prison trying give their time back.

33rd ain't no joke, ain't shyt to do so of course it goes down in there. Damn t.v. only has 5 channels they feeding you just enough to keep you from dying, feeding nikkas noodles no sauce no nothing :picard:

It wasn't nothing to walk the yard with the same people you see in the t.v. for shooting at cops and shyt. I never went to the third floor though, but I heard them jits up there fighting all day.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I keep asking that cause you insinuated that i was from the burbs like you knew me or something. I'm far from a hood kid that stayed in the house, I was out side all day every day.

Why it's funny I've never heard that term before? :jbhmm;

Okay, but you a hood nikka so you know how slang goes. New York nikkas be calling hoes "cottie" have you heard that ? If not but if you hear it in context you know what that means.

Hood nikkas shouldn't be asking questions about slang.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

Why it's funny I've never heard that term before? :jbhmm:
You trying to clown this man for using a phrase you never heard before.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Okay, but you a hood nikka so you know how slang goes. New York nikkas be calling hoes "cottie" have you heard that ? If not but if you hear it in context you know what that means.

Hood nikkas shouldn't be asking questions about slang.
Yeah I've heard of it I'm from East New York. I just never heard anyone say bet that up, tho i never said nobody says that. Idk why you and your mans got y'all panties inna bunch about it. @badboys11

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Huh, WSHH has some of the most racist comments I've come across on the net...And some of the things I've read and constantly still read about Black folks from lower income environments by supposed other "Black people" on the internet truly disgusts me.
And the sad thing is, WSHH was not like that in the beginning, it was a place for folks to watch videos and troll. Almost like the troll/comedian show version of BlackPlanet. I guess you the weren't around during the st0rmfr0nt Invasion of 2013 :lolbron: I miss Worldstar..but it's not what it used to be. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Yeah I've heard of it I'm from East New York. I just never heard anyone say bet that up, tho i never said nobody says that. Idk why you and your mans got y'all panties inna bunch about it. @badboys11

You was acting like the comment is so foreign, but its just foreign to people from different regions.

Let's not get on my homies new york slang.

When y'all ask for a short on a cigarette y'all be saying "bust me down" :dame: