"Worldstarhiphop is much blacker than the Coli..."

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Lmao, we gotta bring out the urban dictionary:mjlol: and you can use bet that up for many of ways so that's not only way to use it

eqrv55.png

Nobody knows this:mjlol: this is misc slang that you jacked that has no traction outside your little circle. You talking bout it like it ain’t some local ‘bama Miami saying that half of Miami don’t even know or use.

Yeah, you not from the burbs:lolbron:

Corny. Bet that up dog bet that up:troll:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:mjlol:

And there it is.

This cac from Orlando.

“Gangsta gangsta” that’s what they yelling... right next to Disney Land and universal studios.

nikkah from the mean streets of Orange Blossom Trail or is yuh claiming you from the beautiful nature of Pine Hills gangstadom on the internet. All of Orlando looks like a fukking suburb.

Cac you from winter park. Staaaaaaapht it.
Ole Altamonte Springs ass nikkah. Ole University Park ass hustler. Ole metro west ass goofy. You moving work at Millennia Shopping Mall:russ: at the pretzel stand.

Now I know why this fraud don’t wanna post a little 5 second video or a pic. I know your so called “hood” you a clown and a joker:laff:

“Bet that up”:mjlol:

This nikka so mad he throwing logic all out the window :mjlol:

So, I guess los Angeles is soft because it has disneyland, six flags, and universal studios as well.

I mentioned this in a thread before is that only big cities up north paint a real vivid picture of the hood, I used to go up to philly for the summer all the time when I was a teen and see abandoned houses and shyt everywhere, I could confirm that its truth to why Philly is voted the most ugly city.

Have you ever been to compton, watts, Crenshaw, etc and I'm talking before gentrification, these places look like the burbs but thats the deception obviously.

I could post up shyt about Orlando crime but I'm not trying to glorify that shyt especially since my homies done been killed in the field and done caught life sentences, but no need to do that for a clown like you who mad cause he feels like I discredited his blackness.

I could tell if they put you in 33rd max security nikkas be taking your trays and raping you, just by that exaggeration I can tell what type of nikka you are.

And that's not my alias mods can confirm this.

Calm down homie you in your feelings badly

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This nikka so mad he throwing logic all out the window :mjlol:

So, I guess los Angeles is soft because it has disneyland, six flags, and universal studios as well.

I mentioned this in a thread before is that only big cities up north paint a real vivid picture of the hood, I used to go up to philly for the summer all the time when I was a teen and see abandoned houses and shyt everywhere, I could confirm that its truth to why Philly is voted the most ugly city.

Have you ever been to compton, watts, Crenshaw, etc and I'm talking before gentrification, these places look like the burbs but thats the deception obviously.

I could post up shyt about Orlando crime but I'm not trying to glorify that shyt especially since my homies done been killed in the field and done caught life sentences, but no need to do that for a clown like you who mad cause he feels like I discredited his blackness.

I could tell if they put you in 33rd max security nikkas be taking your trays and raping you, just by that exaggeration I can tell what type of nikka you are.

And that's not my alias mods can confirm this.

Calm down homie you in your feelings badly
Shut yuh millennium mall living ass up. What hood you live in fakkit? What hood in Orlando?

You live on east colonial drive. You got a Home Depot in your neighborhood fakkit. What hood in Orlando you live in? You from Winterpark or west metro

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Obviously Worldstar isn't 'Blacker' than TheColi, he's bugging for that

But he's spot-on as far as the Carlton Banks comment. There's a significant disconnect between the majority of TheColi and the greater Black community. Children of Mid/Upper Middle Class black households are oftentimes far removed from authentic Black culture and view it largely in the abstract, that's why the 'hood' videos that get posted on here or videos that are more reflective of our visceral, everday culture are seen as "cacs and c00n" topics. I believe this is what TheColi calls "New Blacks".

The majority of these nikkas only frame of reference for Black men is Carlton Banks, Barack Obama or Nas. And that's cool but the disconnect festers nontheless and you'll see nikkas on TheColi talk in white conservative language about Black people who aren't like them, allat "ghetto ratchet thugs!" talk you see on here is a testament to that.

Feels like some Twilight Zone shyt, lml. This is exactly what we say about some BW.

This right here.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GROWING UP IN THE BURBS ITS ONLY BAD WHEN YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF YOUR CULTURE AND ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

This site is full of black like this because they don't know their culture. That's why on here they quick to call stuff c00ning that's really not, they have to over compensate because they dont know their culture. They called a thread where a black man made a joke about how white people eat chicken and how blacks eat chicken c00ning when he wasn't c00ning. Black people do this all the time. I'm a vegetarian now but we blacks use to joke on white people all the time for leaving meat on the bones.

My ex grew up with white people all her life and talk and act just like them talking straight like a valley girl, LIKE LIKE, OH MY GOD, TOTALLY. Black woman don't talk like this.

Carlton banks is not a bad dude but he acted just like white boys, no swag or nothing.

There is black suburbs where black people are still hip.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This right here.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GROWING UP IN THE BURBS ITS ONLY BAD WHEN YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF YOUR CULTURE AND ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

This site is full of black like this because they don't know their culture. That's why on here they quick to call stuff c00ning that's really not, they have to over compensate because they dont know their culture. They called a thread where a black man made a joke about how white people eat chicken and how blacks eat chicken c00ning when he wasn't c00ning. Black people do this all the time. I'm a vegetarian now but we blacks use to joke on white people all the time for leaving meat on the bones.

My ex grew up with white people all her life and talk and act just like them talking straight like a valley girl, LIKE LIKE, OH MY GOD, TOTALLY. Black woman don't talk like this.

Carlton banks is not a bad dude but he acted just like white boys, no swag or nothing.

There is black suburbs where black people are still hip.
You are from altamonte springs pretending to be gangsta.

Shut the fukk up fakkit, your whole area is a soft ass family friendly tourist suburb.

Hahahah your goofy ass really want to talk gangsta from a city that I’ve lived in before. I know Orlando you fakkit. You a suburb east colonial drive ass fuccboi.

Where you pushing work fakkit? At pollo tropical???:mjlol:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You are from altamonte springs pretending to be gangsta.

Shut the fukk up fakkit, your whole area is a soft ass family friendly tourist suburb.

Hahahah your goofy ass really want to talk gangsta from a city that I’ve lived in before. I know Orlando you fakkit. You a suburb east colonial drive ass fuccboi.

Where you pushing work fakkit? At pollo tropical???:mjlol:

Like my grandpa and grandma use to always say "hit dogs holler" and you're hollering, basically telling on yourself that you grew up around white people and have no sense of your culture.

And I grew up in paramore, obt, Richmond heights and pine hills, basically all rough spots of Orlando, this last time ima respond to you because you low key been dissing people from the hood with your comments about gangstas and knowing how to use their phone, like black people from the hood is stupid or something.

Be easy homie.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Like my grandpa and grandma use to always say "hit dogs holler" and you're hollering, basically telling on yourself that you grew up around white people and have no sense of your culture.

And I grew up in paramore, obt, Richmond heights and pine hills, basically all rough spots of Orlando, this last time ima respond to you because you low key been dissing people from the hood with your comments about gangstas and knowing how to use their phone, like black people from the hood is stupid or something.

Be easy homie.
You not from the hood you fakkit. You from a suburb in Orlando. I know Orlando, ain’t but a few places in Orlando with black people the majority. You tried to name all the rough spots in Orlando because that’s where white people have forced the black people into.

Where I grew up, I could go outside and not see a white person all day, just awhite hispanic at best. I didn’t go to school with cacs until I was in University. :russ: Fukk outta here. You grew up around nothing but white people in Orlando and that’s a fact, you HAD to.

White people run Orlando, they are everywhere and most are protectionist and bigoted as fukk there. You trying to claim you from several poor areas like a sucka because you know black people live in those areas by force. Half those ain’t even hoods. North and south OBT look totally different from each other. Paramore...Don’t make me laugh goofy clown. Pine Hills looks like a green suburb.

You keep claiming to be from all these places cause you really from metro west and winter park you soft ass fakkit. Where you moving work??

Orlando small as fukk, you grew up around white people fukkboi. You went to school with cacs. I know Orlando, it ain’t that big, and ain’t nowhere you can go to avoid white People in that city. Cacs are everywhere in Orlando and you see them and interact with them everyday, those are your people. Stop pretending to be from some hood you clown, you from the softest parts of tourist Orlando. You most likely Some middle eastern Arab who works at that crab spot in black neighborhood but lives way out by Valencia or some Asian from east colonial drive.

You at clown, now I know why you won’t post a 5 second video or pic you imaginary gangsta. I know exactly how all those “hoods” you claiming look like, because I been through them areas.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
You not from the hood you fakkit. You from a suburb in Orlando. I know Orlando, ain’t but a few places in Orlando with black people the majority. You tried to name all the rough spots in Orlando because that’s where white people have forced the black people into.

Where I grew up, I could go outside and not see a white person all day, just awhite hispanic at best. I didn’t go to school with cacs until I was in University. :russ: Fukk outta here. You grew up around nothing but white people in Orlando and that’s a fact, you HAD to.

White people run Orlando, they are everywhere and most are protectionist and bigoted as fukk there. You trying to claim you from several poor areas like a sucka because you know black people live in those areas by force. Half those ain’t even hoods. North and south OBT look totally different from each other. Paramore...Don’t make me laugh goofy clown. Pine Hills looks like a green suburb.

You keep claiming to be from all these places cause you really from metro west and winter park you soft ass fakkit. Where you moving work??

Orlando small as fukk, you grew up around white people fukkboi. You went to school with cacs. I know Orlando, it ain’t that big, and ain’t nowhere you can go to avoid white People in that city. Cacs are everywhere in Orlando and you see them and interact with them everyday, those are your people. Stop pretending to be from some hood you clown, you from the softest parts of tourist Orlando. You most likely Some middle eastern Arab who works at that crab spot in black neighborhood but lives way out by Valencia or some Asian from east colonial drive.

You at clown, now I know why you won’t post a 5 second video or pic you imaginary gangsta. I know exactly how all those “hoods” you claiming look like, because I been through them areas.

I wasn't going to respond, but this will be the last I do.

Forced blacks into ? Pine Hills back in the day used to be white as fukk, pine hills was trying to keep blacks from coming there, but blacks started moving in and white people dipped.

Obt is one long ass highway that shyt stretches all the way out of Orlando, to Kissimmee and other cities. I grew up around holden, 39th, 26th, basically where cleos strip club and that hole in the go go dancers.

Same with Paramore, that shyt use to be all white, but blacks started moving in and whites dipped to the burbs, but now they coming back for that, building that soccer stadium right in the middle of the hood to move blacks out. Whites taking that shyt back over.

Learn up on my city first before you post about it. You know what your problem is you envy homie, that's why you going so hard wish you grew up around black people, that's why you exaggerating you never seen white people before where you from, stop it.

And what real nikka asks another nikka where he slang at especially online :russ:

I'm done, stop stalking me

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yeah I caught that one to :mjpls:

Somebody aint rock'n wit the #HOH movement i see :mjgrin:

Lmao lurk are these people autistic? It's called going outside you fukking plebians :mjlol:

If anything they stay on our nuts like a bunch of weirdos

Still waiting on that certified members only sub Brooklynzson