• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was a game where Bradley & Crowder shot 36% combined the Celtics "best"?
Why lump in Bradleys good 3pt shooting with Crowders bad shooting night?

and honestly, Smarts 3pt shooting balanced out Crowders misses

IT, Avery, Horford did their things. Niko no showed, Wade didnt have a strong night and we missed alot of good looks from 3

both teams have room for improvement

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy did a good job last night defensively. Really shut down Crowder(even tho he missed his fair share of shots too) and IT late

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why lump in Bradleys good 3pt shooting with Crowders bad shooting night?

and honestly, Smarts 3pt shooting balanced out Crowders misses

IT, Avery, Horford did their things. Niko no showed, Wade didnt have a strong night and we missed alot of good looks from 3

both teams have room for improvement

Bradley & Crowder are 46% shooters for the season, they both shot under 40% last night.

And using that logic with Smart & Crowder, then Mirotic's awful night was balanced out with Portis having the best game of his career

To suggest last night's effort was as good as the Celtics can play is idiotic posting plain and simple

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The offensive rebounding and lopez killing them on the inside was made possible due to amir and horford running Out all 1st half chasing niko on that 3pt line. They rebounded better in the 2nd half for 2 reasons, 1 they gave niko a lot more space, they gave rondo a lot more space. That's why going with grant and portis was such a great move.

I would still start niko game 2. Because he had a lot of really good looks. And rondo, wade, jimmy etc were finding him. Celtics will then have to make a decision, run out on niko and continue to allow lopez to kill us, or help with rebounding and leave niko with great space for good looks. If niko can shake off his bumness, we can break a game open with him getting hot. Will he, who knows. Damn niko smh

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
How was a game where Bradley & Crowder shot 36% combined the Celtics "best"?

Avery Bradley shot 40% from 3 , which is his season average 39%

Jae shot 20% but he's being guarded by Butler, so I expect that to continue

If you think both players are getting off this series being guarded by Butler and Wade then not sure what to tell you. Boston has made a living beating up on the non-playoff teams. I saw Boston playing some of their best ball and shots not falling due to defense or just missing, getting rebounded, and outside of Isiah no drives to the basket

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Celtics also has their worst rebounding game of the season, grabbing just 54.5% of defensive rebounding chances. But yeah let's go with Celtics at their best.

You can't look at it just on that , bulls match up really well with the celtics...i said this even before the game.

The entire bulls team is bigger at every position and better rebounder at every position

Wit Butler and Wade defending the perimeter and Lopez in the middle, I expect cekts to get our rebounded or try to equal bulls rebounding

Next game will be interesting to see the changes Brad makes, because he's a way better coach than hoiberg but if bulls lock in its gonna be tough ...unless celts go bananas from 3

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IF THE CELTICS DONT WIN THIS SERIES...

I DONT EVER WANNA HEAR
BRAD "1ST ROUND" STEVENS NAME
MENTIONED AMONGST GOOD COACHES AGAIN.

HES ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE ISAIAH SAVED THAT FRANCHISE.
:devil:
:evil:

:lupe:

Hoiberg > Brad