• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
this could go all 7.

we can predict alot of things
but what we do know is that Boston looked to have played it's best
Bulls didn't - Bulls can go up from here.

that's what I saw out the game.

Butler heated up LATE
Wade was a no show offensively until late -- i assuem he's still getting his legs from being out
Mirotic didn't show up
we were playing Paul Zipster heavy minutes over Valentin and MCW, both who I think fit into this kind of game for the Bulls. Mainly for their length, ahtletiism, and defensive prowess over Zip (if Zip can't hit the outside shot -- of course some will argue Zip is better but he did nothing game 1)

we saw Bobby Portis do what we know he can do and that's hit the outside jumper, he kept us in it for 3 qtrs in addition i expect those shots to continue to be there for him

Rondo will have a tough time guarding IT, but i think he realized IT can't guard him effectively either and despite people in this thread bemoanding Rondo (i think out of habit) he played really well. 12 pts 7 rebounds and 6 assist, 1 turnover. Some passes were literally dropped early on, so again i think he continues playing like this

The fact that Bulls shot poorly early from 3 and the 3 offensive stars didn't play well colletively gives me some optimism that Bulls can stay in the drivers seat.

on the other hand Celts shot 37% from 3 all their guys who are supposed to score did so and they still lloss. IT went for his season average...i can't imagine them playing any better offensively, defensively if they can lock in for a full 4qtrs then they will have a chance but I just don't see them playing at the speed they were and the intensity they were for 4 qtrs for 6 -7 games with little rest inbetween and against a Bulls team that has under-appreciated , under-coached, under-utilized offensive talent

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Take away those screen handoffs for IT and their offense dissolves pretty quickly. Just need to keep trapping him up top and closing on shooters. Run them off the line

I expect Niko to have a better showing Tuesday. Wade too

I thought Rondo actually played well. He just had one horrible stretch where he couldn't finish at the rim. Finishing with Grant was the right call tho

Niko might show up. But I don't expect Bobby to remain this hot either. I'd prefer they both play decent games instead of one being red hot and the other being ice cold.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The Celtics let IT down. He put up 30+ which is crazy considering his situation but the rest of the team wasn't able to do enough to beat what's probably the worst team in the playoffs. And other Butler and Portis, you can't even say that it was a situation where the Bulls played lights out.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we can predict alot of things
but what we do know is that Boston looked to have played it's best
Bulls didn't - Bulls can go up from here.

that's what I saw out the game.

Butler heated up LATE
Wade was a no show offensively until late -- i assuem he's still getting his legs from being out
Mirotic didn't show up
we were playing Paul Zipster heavy minutes over Valentin and MCW, both who I think fit into this kind of game for the Bulls. Mainly for their length, ahtletiism, and defensive prowess over Zip (if Zip can't hit the outside shot -- of course some will argue Zip is better but he did nothing game 1)

we saw Bobby Portis do what we know he can do and that's hit the outside jumper, he kept us in it for 3 qtrs in addition i expect those shots to continue to be there for him

Rondo will have a tough time guarding IT, but i think he realized IT can't guard him effectively either and despite people in this thread bemoanding Rondo (i think out of habit) he played really well. 12 pts 7 rebounds and 6 assist, 1 turnover. Some passes were literally dropped early on, so again i think he continues playing like this

The fact that Bulls shot poorly early from 3 and the 3 offensive stars didn't play well colletively gives me some optimism that Bulls can stay in the drivers seat.

on the other hand Celts shot 37% from 3 all their guys who are supposed to score did so and they still lloss. IT went for his season average...i can't imagine them playing any better offensively, defensively if they can lock in for a full 4qtrs then they will have a chance but I just don't see them playing at the speed they were and the intensity they were for 4 qtrs for 6 -7 games with little rest inbetween and against a Bulls team that has under-appreciated , under-coached, under-utilized offensive talent

How was a game where Bradley & Crowder shot 36% combined the Celtics "best"?

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only way Celtics stand a chance is by getting hot from 3 for a few games. Rebounding is going to be a huge issue for them against the Bulls and IT is going to get worn down.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good win, but it came with a lot of circumstance. R.I.P Chyna Thomas.

We need to bench niko and play portis as long as he plays well. He was the real MVP tonight. We know what jimmy is going to do. Wade is washed out of this world. Jesus christ

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was a game where Bradley & Crowder shot 36% combined the Celtics "best"?

Celtics also has their worst rebounding game of the season, grabbing just 54.5% of defensive rebounding chances. But yeah let's go with Celtics at their best.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics also has their worst rebounding game of the season, grabbing just 54.5% of defensive rebounding chances. But yeah let's go with Celtics at their best.
The four games the Bulls and Celtics played during the season, Bulls rebounding has been:

+23
+14
+20

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The four games the Bulls and Celtics played during the season, Bulls rebounding has been:

+23
+14
+20

Oh I know the Celtics are a horrible rebounding team. My post was to highlight that last night was especially bad even by their poor standards.